Revenge

-unedited

So we pulled up at the party and it doesn't take long for me to spot his truck. My mind is racing and i know right now if i get out im going to jail. As me and Simone sit there in the truck outside I started to think. I mean why should i go in here and act a ass? Thats what they would expect.

Simone ; Come on girl , lets go see if key ass in here to.

Me ; girl you know his ass in there

Simone ; exactly so wtf we waiting for?

See i know what im about to tell her she is going to look at me funny as hell. But this time i got something different in mind. I kinda want to switch it up. Darius has no clue what i got in store for him.

*simone begins to look at me funny because im staring out the window with a smirk on my face.

Simone : ummmm bitch wtf you laughing at? Is we gon go clown or nah?

Me: nah thats what they want

Simone ; look , i dont give a fuck what they want. And right now they finna get it! *open car door

Me; bitch close my door and let me tell you

Simone:*close door and rolls her eyes
What yanna! Damn!

Me; so bitch im sitting here thinking and i want to do some special for him tonight

Simone; bitch!? Is you high? You must be on that good shit? The only thing im doing special for key is letting him visit god. Early!

Me; bitch no listen....

Simone; look bitch i dont know why you all of a sudden you want to make peace , they in there with other bitches and you talking bout some special!

Me; bitch no listen! Im gon let him enjoy his self but see later on he gon come home and im gon be there waiting for his ass. But see im gon switch shit up. See he pose to be giving me some dick for getting a attitude when we was texting earlier. Bitch me and Darius do a lil role play.

*simone bucks her eyes and begin to really listen

Me: So as soon as i cuff his ass to that bed it's going to be my time to enjoy myself.

Simone: damnnnnn bitch you gon kill him?

Me; hell nawl hoe! But his ass gon think he bout to die!

Simone; see thats the shit im talking about. Bitch im gon do some similar. Im gon Wait to that bitch get in the shower after we fuck , cause i deserve that dick. A bitch aint got nun in a while. *starts laughing. But when he in there im gon put some baby oil on the floor and wait til he get out and wrap the fuck out of him with a belt.

Me; damn bitch I remember seeing that somewhere.

Simone; i got the shit off a movie.

Me; *starts laughing , bitch you crazy!

So i crank up the car and drove off. I feel like shits about to get real tonight. I can't believe i didnt go in there and act a ass.

Simone; drop me off at home i got to go set shit up

Me; ok cause jazz told me her and trey went to her moms so i dont got to go get her.

Simone; i know that bitch still whooping his ass

Me; girl i know right *turns up music

-25 mins later

So i pulled up at simone house and told her take it easy on key. We both laughed and i drove off.

I gets home and im so ready to take a relaxing hot bubble bath. I got everything planned. When im done cleaning up , Im going to take a nice long bath. Then im going to get sexy and wait for him. Lorrrrrrd fuck! Tonights about to be a long night. And when  done im through with this motherfucker.

Look guys im sorry its short and i haven't wrote in along time I been extremely busy.

Make sure to like 😉 comment and fav