What Just Happen?

(Unedited)

When we walked in we see this group of females (the Ratchet click) posted by they lockers. I thought to myself "Man these bitches dont need to come on the first day with bullshit on they mind". Before I could even say some , Simone said..

Simone : "Why is these hoes staring?"

These girls stay wanting a problem. Really if you ask me , I dont think they want this problem. Everybody know we dont play no games.

Jass : "I dont know but im about to say something!"

We walked up to them. They gave us this look. Quala threw her books in the locker and stood there as if she was getting ready just in case. Me and Quala cant stand each other. I guess she the crew leader. All of them look a hot ass mess. Quala is known for being a hoe. We was so close to fighting in the summer cause she call her self liking Darius. Knowing I had to shut that shit down.

Quala: " Sir I mean ma'am , may I ask yall why yall over here".

Lord I know this bitch was not trying to be funny calling me a sir. I started to slap that short hair , yellow teeth , long chin ass bitch right then.

Me : " Bitch we walk where the fuck we please"." Yall ugly asses over here staring like yall hungry and we eating a big ass burger".

Jass and Simone busted out laughing. Soon after we had a lot of people around us. We went back and forth. I could tell this bitch was mad. The bell had rung and we was still going at it. Everybody still stood around us. It wasnt a surprise cause everyone skip class at this school when they think they about to see some.

Quala : "I see you still mad at me about Darius".

Me: "Mad forwhat?"

I cant believe what this bitch just said. Me being mad? Darius basically stayed with me over the summer. We around each other 24/7. Im not worried about him going no where. As he say "the pussy to good".

Quala: "im not about to start with you on the first day" you know where I stay".

Me: "Bitch YOU dont even know where the fuck you stay so how the hell im pose to know". "Yo ass aint got no house , you barely staying with yo aunt , with ha leaning ass house".

Quala: "Ima need you to back the hell up out my face"! You dont know nothing.

Jass: "what the fuck you gon do if she dont?"

Me: "Not a damn thing". "I'll smack ha ass right now".

Everyone around us: *Dying laughing

Quala: "do it!"

Before I knew it I slapped the shit out of her. She pushed me. I came back up to her and pushed her ass to the lockers. I felt someone grab my hand and picked me and took me down the hallway. All I seen was Darius crew and Jass and Simone and people with they phones. I dont know where Darius crew came from. Next thing you know I was pushed in a small room. When they put me down I quickly realize it was Darius who had pick me up. And I was in a damn janitor room.

Darius : why the fuck you do that?

Me: Do what?!

Darius : Fighting that bitch.

Me: The bitches was staring as if they had a problem! I already dont like the bitch cause she call her self liking my man.

Darius: Bae chill you aint got to never worry about that I dont want them hoes.

Me: Sure Dee you always say that shit but stay giving them attention. *rolls eye

Darius: See here you go bae chill out we been this shit this summer.

Me: Ok Dee whatever. And why the fuck we in here.

Darius: I dont want nobody in our business. And plus you looking hella good right now.

Me: Hell nawl Dee im not about to fuck you in here!

Darius: *locks the door "who said we was fucking?" I told you I missed you lastnight. Im about to show you how much

I already knew exactly what was about to happen. I cant believe he missed me this much to do it here and right now.

Darius picked me up and placed me on the counter. I tried to stop him but I knew that was useless. His strong ass always man handle me and that was such a turn on lol. He pulled down my pants and stuff and said...

Darius: Just relax babygirl , I aint gon hold you in here to long.

He spread my leg and begun to lick my pussy slow. It felt so good I couldnt stop him. It felt so wrong but then again so right. As he was licking my pussy I began to get wet and wetter.

Darius: Dam bae you wet as fuck.

He reached his hand in my shirt at the same time still licking my pussy. Squeezing my tits hard as fuck , he began to lick faster.

Me: Babe stop. Im about to cum . Please stop

I knew that telling him that he would only go faster and harder. I cant believe im doing this. Before you know it a came everywhere.

Darius: Told you I wouldnt keep you that long.

Me: Oh my god . I so hate you for this. I cant go to class like this. Im going home and I know jass and simone going to kill me but ill be here tomorrow.

Darius: they will be ok man.

I pull up my clothes. I knew then I wasnt about to stay. I had to go home and jump in the shower. I hate that I couldnt stay but I gots to leave. It wouldnt surprise nobody. I leave school for everything. Im hardly ever at school.

Me: I bet everyone went to class

Darius : Yea they been gon.

Me: Well im about to go home and I guess I'll wait for you there , if you come

Darius: Lmao man I aint try to send you home but yea ill be over there for round 2 this evening.

Me: shut up lol I knew you did and ok.

Darius started laughing. He reached down to kiss me and we walked out the door.

Darius: ill see you later bae

Me: iight , dont tell nobody where im at.

Darius: I aint lol

Ok followers as I was typing I had absolutely NOTHING to go by. It was just off the head lol . I know what you are thinking. This is just the beginning. It gets way worst. Comment what you are thinking so far and please vote. Again this is unedited. So it might be typos.