14. Right beside you.

“Will! is this you?” Mike asked, holding Will’s arms.

Will was confuse but of course, he nodded in response.

“What just happened?” Max asked.

“I don’t know.... what-”

“Y’know we’re just glad you’re back!” Joyce shouted, also worrying as he ran to hug Will.

Will smiled in return, just then.. Azaleah stopped. “Guys...” she mumbled.

“GUYS!!” Eleven shouted as soon as she saw a dark big monster right infront of them.

It was VERY BIG that to the point where it reached the ceiling. They immediately ran towards the room although they know they are still in danger.

Eleven also tried using her powers but it was no use. THIS MONSTER IS STRONG.

“Shit!” Dustin swore under his breathe as he grabbed something like a bat and ran towards the monster. Everyone was calling out his name but he did not care.

He yells as soon as he saw this monster then starts attacking it. But surprisingly, it worked.

“Huh?” Nancy mumbled but she didn’t care, she immediately ran towards dustin to help him. It’s working.

As soon as the monster’s height started decreasing, everyone followed to help and the monster was getting weaker. Eleven also used her powers and then it immediately vanished like nothing. The monster dissolves without any hardwork. That’s impossible.

“The monster will be back, right? There’s no way we beat it with just that.” Nancy asked, looking at everyone in frustration.

“I don’t know but atleast it’s gone..” Lucas said.

“Is that.... Mrs, wheeler?” Will asked as soon as he saw Mrs. wheeler’s body, laying down wherein the monster dissolves.

“Mom!” Nancy shouted as she ran towards her mom. “Mom... mom, please wake up.” She begged as she shakes her mom, waking her up.

But soon later, she woke up.

“N-nancy..? Where am I? What’s going on?” Mrs. Wheeler asked.

“Huh?”

Turns out, Mrs. wheeler was flayed. Ever since the beginning, when it entered their house, she was the first target to use and now that she’s already been used, it was a plan to kill her along with the monster but luckily, they didn’t attack the monster with a gun or sum, instead they attacked it with a baseball bat and it didn’t affect her that much so she survived.

5 MONTHS LATER.

“What are you writing?” El asked Azalea after seeing her writing something.

“Oh, it’s my experience on how I met all of you.”

“Oooh~ Really?” El asked in excitement.

“Yep!”

“What’s it called??”

“It’s called...”

I never thought.”

— end.