Chapter 9

"That was fun, guys. Thanks" said Spencer as the teens left.

The Wiggles said their goodbyes and went back to work.

"They seemed nice" said Anthony.

"No they didn't" said Jeff.

"Well, one of the girls just seemed a bit shy" said Murray.

"And the other is fantastic. She's really pretty" said Greg.

"She's pretty alright. And rude and conceited. Oh, Greg, why did you even bring her?" said Jeff.

"I told her she needed cheering up. And the other three agreed to come with her" said Greg.

"Oh, sure. The red haired girl didn't even move during the music video. We're no help" said Anthony.

"She smiled once. But either way... I liked her" said Murray.

"You liked her, Murray. But we thought she was a bit fussy" said Jeff.

"The boys were kind of like that too" said Anthony.

"The tall one was kind of mean, I admit" said Greg.

"And what about the skinny one? He's probably the least negative out of all of them" said Anthony.

"But he's still negative. He must be some sort of genius" said Murray.

"Listen, Greg. Do you really think we're making our first kids' album just to impress some strange girl you met in uni?" said Jeff.

"No. I just thought she'd like to see it" said Greg.

"Well, she didn't did she?" said Anthony.

"Well... she kind of did" said Greg.

"Kind of being the key words. Those guys just did NOT seem to like us" said Murray.

"Face it, Greg. They're not our type if they don't like our music or call Murray a snitch" said Anthony.