OUCHIE

AhGhhHh I'm so sorry for writing this later and not update woppies ('・Д・)」 hope u like like my storey!! DragonCock!

~~~

MouseCock and DragonFur was walking down a forest smeliljng the ar. Suddentl a wofl jumped out and attked the two mats.

"Oh no! MouseCoke watxh out!" DragonFur leaped up and spred his wings protecting MouskeCock from rhe Qolf.

"Nooo99oooOoo" he creamed as drgaonfur died in his paws. He didn't desert this deaf.

DragonFur looked at Mousecok sad and cried. "I domr wanna die!" And died

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in her stomach. Oh no! The kits we're vuming!!! Ahhh! This was bad time. MoonHert the medicnea cat raced over and gave him sticks.

"Dont worry i have ur back she pured licking him." She grabebed his stomack and took the kits out.

MouseCock blushed and locked at his kits "their beatyful... meow.."

One kit was black wirh wings, one was grey with black stars, and the last one was pink with yellow markings. That one must've came from the wrong hole.

He kisses the kits and names them. "The blaxk one will be nightkit, and Grey one will be StarKkt, and rhe YellowOne will be MagicKit-Chan." She meowed

"Those r such good names" moon heart yowled hugging Cock. CokMouse blushed and hugged her back. Was she a lesbian too?

I love u" moon hert said liking her nose.

"Cok.... i think... im in love wiht y-you." Cockmouse was gonna say somethung then gasped. No! She loves DragonFur more... rught?.. she shook her head no.. "im sorry Heart im in love wirh dragonWings" she raced off crying.

~~~

Happt pride lesbian pride! 🥰‼️