Untitled Part 4

Guys stop misgenderijf Cockmouss ir triggers ,me and I dislike men

Cockmouse walked sadly back. He felt a tugging and wanted to go home to raise his kits. Suddenly he smeelxd blood and screamed!!!! The clan was dead!!!

Blustar was dead and becdonded for cokcmose to come close to hear her say something " cockstar u shall be the leader lead this clan I had a prpfocey that u was gonna save this ghetto ass clan from starvation."

Cock starcried and whipped his tears from his face. Moon heart whooped over and tried to heal blue star to life. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" SHE Cired kneeling down.

"Moinhewrt where the fuck are my kids u d7mb ass hore what did u do" cockstar growled and clawed her eyes out then her throt.

"Your kids r fine" she meowed let's go get u your 8 lives silly," they started toward the scarred place where he was gonna be leader.

"R u ready babe?" She kissed him "good luck I love u. Now beware of the Moon weeb! It only comes out at night... it's has five points on the leaf and is a dark green color. Chew this plant and u will be seeing star clan soon! Meow good luck!"

Cockmouse paddled into the cave and smelled the scrumptious plant and chewed that thing up. He felt his head growing light and his paws lifted from the ground as he glowed a holy yellow color from his fur. He ascend up into starclan and saw his dead friends.

"Omg apricotWipers!! MountianDew!! SkankyLegs! WeebNose!! WoodFire! SmokeBreath! ¡GrassBreather! DEADHEART! SkunkFur! DogMilk!

"Hola! Mi amiga how I've missed u MuchoMan! Como estoa!" SkankyLeg Meowed!

"有种心情可以满足很多时候你(=゚ω゚)ノ" said smallpiss

"I've missed u all sm <3. " he meowed happily and churned

"Here r ur nine lives protect the crabs we love u Stan cockstar!

Cockstar cockstar cockstar !!!

That's the end of the chipter so far stay tuned OwO (*^_^*)