Part 3

Minho POV

Since when is THE Han jisung talking to me like I am always the one who starts talking with him but he never answers.
"Yeah ikr like the no dating rule, it's normal as a trainee that you are not allowed to date so they didn't have to say it again, the same thing is with drugs and alcohol, but I would really be interested what they would really do if someone breaks the dating ban, it would be stupid to unemploy the person." As I answer this I saw the surprise in his eyes that I was the one talking and not Felix.
Ouch
But nevertheless he kinda looks happy but also pissed. "I was thinking the same. Also you know I hate you but for the sake of my future I have to act nice to you but don't think we will ever be friends rich boy." With that Jisung walks away.

I really don't know why he hates me so much. Since the first time we saw each other he didn't like me. I would realllllyyy appreciate if we could be friends or more.

Oh yeah I have a slight crush on him if I didn't already mention. I mean how couldn't you. He is sooooo perfect.

"Yo you okay bro?" Chan asks as he looks concerned. "Yeah just thinking about life and stuff u know?"
" Oh no don't tell me it happend again."
"Noooo it's okay right now but don't be so loud I don't want other people to know my personal stuff and all." I tell him and looked around to where my other friends are.

This year will be eventful to say at least

————————————-

Hiiiiii
How do you like the story so far. Double update today btwwww. I really like this story so far.
Write some comments
Xoxo Autor