Part 5

Jisung POV

The next morning I wake up confused as I wasn't laying on my bed but on a couch. I screamed till someone came running to me. As i looked up I saw Minho starting at me and questioning what happend. Then the events from yesterday started to occupy my mind. I simply looked up and thank him. After getting ready we both are walking to his car. "Soooo you wanna tell me who fucked you up yesterday?" And this Lady's and Gentleman is the question which I avoided successfully until now. I don't really know if I can trust him but he helped me so he deserves to know about it. At least a little bit.

"Oh yeah it wasn't anything bad, sometimes it happens. Listen Minho thank you for helping me yesterday but it's a hard topic for me to talk about and I don't really feel comfortable to tell you the whole story. So just know that it wasn't the first time and it probably won't be the last time but I can deal with it. Beside that I am on the way to work things out in my life so these things won't happen again. And now no more questions and please don't tell anyone about this especially not Felix." He simply nodded and continued to drive. While he is driving I take a look at his face. I don't necessarily like him but I have to admit that he looks hot especially while concentrating. As my view lands on his hands I stopped breathing. This veins. Wow. The way he grabs the steering wheel so tight. I don't know why but I have some strange thoughts of how hot he is and what he could do with his hands to me.

As soon as I realized what I was thinking about I gasped and looked away but I hear a laugh coming from him. "I know this sounds cliche but you can really take a picture it will last longer or you stay beside me forever so you can stare at me." He winked at the end of his sentence and I blush furiously.

He parks in the front of the school and we part ways. I hope I can trust him and he won't tell anybody. As i walk to Yongbok the other students are whispering while looking at me. "What the heck hyung! Why did you come with Minho hyung? I tought you hated him? Uhhhh does little Sungi here have a crush " Felix smirked while saying this. I may or may not be a little red in my face but nobody has to know.
"No I don't. In fact I was going for a walk yesterday and I met him. We talked a bit and we fell asleep at the park so we came together to school today. And maybe he isn't as bad as I tought. Now shut up and lets go to class."
I felt bad for lying but I don't want him to know what my mum did. He is my only friend and I know that he has a sensible heart. So I don't want him to break down because of my stupid life.
As school was over me and Felix were going to JYP for Training. Actually I am really happy. If I train more then I spend less time at home and will become better so I can become and idol and move out. Win-Win situation. While walking a car stopped beside us and rolled the window down. As i saw Minho smiling at me I gave him a questioning look. " Come on my fellow trainees. I will drive you to JYP because I also have to go there."
As we were there we go into the practice room. And that's when things became interesting.