Part 4

Jisung POV

Welcome to another depressing night of my life. Yey. Happy. Note the sarcasm.
" YOU LITTLE F****" I WILL KILL U" I heard my mother scream, at least I think that is what she says. She is drinking alcohol again so her aggressions are starting to grow. " Yes?" I asked, still somehow believing that today won't be like other days if I am nice. "Why are you my son? You know before you were born everything was perfect. Your dad and I. My life. AND I HAD FKING ALCOHOL, SO GO AND BUY ME SOME!". And like that I was going to my room. Today was a good day and I won't her alcoholic ass ruin it for me.

2 hours later.....

My mum ran into my room with a empty bottle of wine and threw it at me. Luckily it was caused just a small cut on my cheek but nothing more. Then the horror began...
She was slapping me one time. Then again and again till my face was bruised enough for her liking. She smirked." That what happens if u don't obey me so now go and bring me alcohol. If u won't be back in 30 minutes, I will do much worse."

I brought what she wanted and went home but trough the park. While I was there someone approached me but I couldn't see who it was because of the darkness. "Hi!" The stranger said and I could hear a smile while he said it. As i turned around I recognize that this wasn't in fact a stranger but Minho. I still think about our conversation today.
I greet him back and as he wanted to continue talking he gasped. "Oh my- jisung- what- your face..." Opsiiii I forgot that my face looked like shit thanks to the woman that gave birth to me. I didn't say anything and began to walk away. Minho didn't like my way of ignoring him and gripped my wrist. I turned around and he gripped my face.
"What in the world do you think you are doing Lee!?" "Looking at your wounds and take you somewhere to disinfect them. Isn't that obvious?"
I simply nodded because I don't have any strength left to fight today. "Wait are you taking me to your villa because this is certainly the wrong way?" I asked. " OH GOD NO MY PARENTS WOULD -" he looked as if he said something he wasn't suppose to say.  I don't get it so I simply shrug it off.

We walk to an old building that looks abandon. He walks in a room and comes back with a lot of medicine and things to disinfect my wounds.

I wonder why we aren't at his home and why this abandoned house has stuff for a living in it like a bed and a kitchen. At least Minho looks genuinely concerned right now. At least Someone that seems to care, the question is how long will it take him to leave me like others. He has everything so why would he even help a person like me. Maybe just maybe he isn't that bad. I don't even know what to think anymore.