The truth

Danielle's point of view

It's been 10 minutes and Stefania has finally calmed some but is still very upset.
"Baby can we go to your room? Or mine? The boys will be here soon."
She nodded and I helped her stand up and then I scooped her up into my arms. She tucked her head into my neck and wrapped her arms around me loosely. I laid her down in my bed and curled in beside her. She drifted off to sleep soon after.

I got up and went to cook some dinner to have her try to eat something when she wakes up. I have no idea what happened but it is bad. I put the pizza in the oven when I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it and there is a sweet looking Italian guy at the door.

"Caio, you must be daniella?"
"Danielle, yes? And you are??"
"Andrea, Stefania's brother."
"Ah, I see the resemblance now. Please come in."

He comes in and places a small duffle bag on the ground.
"Is she okay?" He asks.
"I don't know. She came home upset and she just fell asleep."
"Okay, she called me earlier after her doctors visit and asked me to come. She told me you knew about the visit but not how it went."
"Yes. I am very worried about her. I want to give her space but I can't help but worry about her."
"I can't tell you anything, but when she wakes up she plans to tell you okay?"

"Okay, would you like to stay in her room? She's in mine and she will probably stay tonight as well. Oh shit, has she told you about us?!" I ask panicked that I may have accidentally outed her as I didn't know how her family felt about her sexuality.

He laughed and followed me to her room.
"I am fine here thanks. I do know that Stefania is gay and some about you. Are you dating or what?"
"Or what... it isn't official yet but we are exclusive."
"Gotcha. I'm going to clean up if that's okay I rushed here after rugby and I still have dirt all over me."
"Of course bathroom is that way. Use what you need."

I go back to the food I'm making and once it's done I go to wake Stefania.

Stefania's point of view

I am awoken by gentle kisses and arms around my waist. I forget for a moment the hell taking place in my life.

"Mmmm Bambina this is the best way to be woken up."
"Yeah?" She asks continuing her kisses.
I pull her in for a deep kiss and keep her there for a while. We don't usually just make out and it not lead anywhere. But we are close to our 2 weeks and I'm about to be told no sex for 2 weeks post surgery if not more. Noticing this I pour every emotion into the kiss. I push my tongue inside her mouth and pull her on top of me.

"Stefania, your brother?"
"What the fuck Danielle? Why are you talking about my. Ooooooh shit is he here already?"
"Yes he just got in the shower."
"So we have time then."
"What happened to 2 weeks and I have so many questions I can't do this right now."

I looked at her with so much pain and could feel my tears again. Not because she won't sleep with me but because I feel like she's going to have to deal with so much soon.

"You're right. Let's screw the 2 week thing okay? And I'll explain everything but I need Andrea."
"Okay."

We just hold each other for a minute and hear her door close.
"I made pizza, you should eat. How about you change and then we go eat dinner before we talk."
"That's a good idea I haven't eaten all day from fasting for bloodwork."

I get dressed and we sit at the table. When Andrea walks out and sees me he runs over.
"Stefania!"
He speaks quickly in italian causing me to laugh and Danielle to be in shock.
"English Andrea, Danielle is learning and I don't want her left out."

We talked about our time at school and heard how Andrea was doing. Apparently he goes by Andrew now. We cleaned up and went to the balcony and sat down at the table.