Friday

Danielle's POV:

"Yes! Yes! Oh, shit. Right there baby, don't stop!"
"Shh Bambina it sounds like we're having sex!"

Amy giggles from the front seat and Andrea just rolled his eyes. I couldn't reach an itch on my back and Stefania was scratching it for me.

"I didn't even realize. Sorry everyone! I swear we aren't having sex." I quickly tried to recover.
"Right now." Amy added laughing.

"Is that really what she sounds like Stef!" Amy asked.
"Si, but with little moans attached. Usually more oh my gods and cursing."
I hit her arm.
"Seriously Stef?"
"What? Amy and I are very open about our sex lives."
"Wait. For real?" Andrea panicked.

"Si Andrea, I just didn't know it was you. Amy and I talked and I'm just going to pretend it's not you and she's going to leave out specific details to not make me want to throw up."
"Oh goodie." He sarcastically said.
"You tell her, uh everything?" I asked concerned.

"Pretty much. Why?"
"Andrea cover your ears." Amy said giving him headphones he quickly put in and hummed along to block out the conversation.

"Did you tell her about...."
"Which time Bambina? The strap and the cabin she knows everything about, like every detail."
"She was very detailed Daniele. Almost too much."
"I told her about our first time, angry sex, the jealous sex, the time you squirted."
"Oh my god that's what I was worried about."
"Bambina you know that's my proudest moment! How could I not tell her?"

I just stared at her in embarrassment.
"Danielle, don't be embarrassed. Sex with Andrea is great, but it's not that level. I was so jealous, and she told me she will never be satisfied with you. Even 6 orgasms in one night, yes I know about that, she is always wanting more. I would be proud, not embarrassed. Please don't let this rub you the wrong way, it's just how we are."

"I guess I don't have anyone to talk to this openly and I'm a little jealous."
"Well you can talk to me to!" Amy said kindly.
"Or talk to Andy. She's seen it anyways."
"What?!" Amy said shocked.
"She walked in on us onetime." Stefania laughed remembering.
"Was it like obvious or could you hide it?"
"Oh it was obvious. Stefania was on top of me completely naked and giving me a lap dance practically."

Now Stefania was the one blushing and embarrassed.
"Oooooh Stefania! You never told me that! Did you guys have to do the walk of shame after?"
"Well yeah, but we finished first." Stefania added finally joining in on the conversation.
"Is all you talk about is sex?" I asked.
"It is a lot of what we talk about, we also talk about how much I love you and chemo treatments. We reminisce and talk about our lives."
"It's just so much fun messing with you and Andrea. You aren't a prude but stefania's still working on you."

We had finally arrived at the mall, we were Black Friday shopping and it was 5am. I was exhausted but Stefania wanted to go and I didn't want to sleep without her. We had pulled an all nighter and drank espresso right before leaving. We just wanted to get a few things on sale and then we would be going home soon.

We went to several different sales and Andrea and Stefania went into a store Amy and I didn't want to so we went to get coffee for us all and breakfast. I haven't spent much time with just her and I wanted to.

"So, when are you going to propose?" Any asked wiggling her eyebrows.
"I have talked so much about marriage this week! I feel like Stef and I didn't even bring it up but within the last week or so it is practically every other conversation. We even talked about babies." I said shocked.
"Stefania wants kids?" Amy asked confused.
"Yeah. Why do you sound surprised?"
"It's not my place to say. I'll just tell you that is quite shocking to me. You should talk to her."
"Okay..."