Oh my god

Danielle's POV:

This day has been so hard to be around Stefania with wondering hands and stolen kisses. I hate that I have track practice today. At 3 when our last class ended she walked with me to track practice.

"Bambina, when is practice over?"
"4:30 and then I'll be back around 5 after I shower. Today we're running sprints and I'm going to be so gross."
"Can I stay and watch?"
"You want to sit for over an hour to watch us run sprints?"
"No. I want to stay and watch your sexy ass run sprints. Your long legs, and your ass... I can't wait."
"You are so dirty. Come on."

I pulled her over to the changing rooms and kissed her against the wall. We made out for a few minutes and I kept having to pull her hands up from my ass.

"Hey Dani, hey Stefania. You gotta be changed in 10 minutes!" Andy shouted walking past us.
I couldn't help but laugh and hide my face in stefanias neck.
"Okay, I'm going to go find a snack and then come back to watch."

I got changed and was stretching when I saw stefania come back with a coffee and 2 muffins. I hope one is for me. We all got lined up and began our sprints. Toward the end of practice one girl came up to close when passing me and tripped me.

"Shit!" I yelled as I fell over twisting my ankle. I grabbed it tight and rolled onto my side.
Andy ran over and looked at me.

"Danielle! Look at me. Did you hit your head?"
"No, it's just my ankle and some scrapes. It fucking hurts!"

My coach and the physical trainer came up next. They checked me out and told me I had to go get xrays. I caught stefania's eye who was now on the track behind everyone.

"I'll take her." Andy said. Motioning for Stefania to come too.
"Thank you, Andy I can't support much weight."
"I figured with the treatments, I got her but you should come too.
"Of course I'm coming too."

We loaded up in Andy's car and drove to the ER nearby. When we got inside the doctors rushed over to Stefania to check her. She laughed and pointed to me.
"This time it's her, I'm fine just here for my love."

I got check in in and we got settled in a room before someone came to take me back for my scans. We had to wait for the doctor to come back before telling us the news.

Once I was back in my room I laid down on the bed and Stefania came over and leaned over me.

"How are you feeling Bella?"
"Better with the meds. I'm sorry I ruined tonight."
"You haven't ruined anything, you can't help it if you're hurt. Just like I can't help it if I'm sick with the treatments, that's a huge cockblock!"

We laughed but Andy groaned.
"Listen you two, I've already seen it and I don't need to hear about it too! Save it for later!"
"Okay Andy, don't get your panties in a twist!" I replied.

I was pulled out to get my ankle wrapped and left Andy and Stefania alone.

Stefania's POV:

"Andy, what are you doing for fall break?"
"I'm going home and my boyfriend, Ryan, is coming to meet my parents! What are you two doing?"
"Danielle is coming over to my hometown to spend with me and my family. I can't wait to share it with her.

"You know it's weird being here for Dani and not me. I can't imagine how she feels all the time with me, I hate seeing her hurt."
"It's hard to see her hurting for you too." Andy replied. "But she has so much love for you."

Danielle was wheeled back in but this time with a purple cast on her leg.
"So, turns out it's broken! I'll need surgery in a few weeks. No more track for the season though."
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Andy said.
"I guess it's my turn to take care of you Bambina."

Later on we were settled in bed.
"Baby?"
"Yes Bambina."
"Kiss me."
"Are you sure you're up for it?"
"The pain meds are great, but can I have a little natural pain reliever too?"
"That's my favorite kind!"

"First though, thank you for being there for me. I'm nervous I won't be able to take care of you if you need it."
"You will help me in many ways, but now we may need to lean on Jacob and Damien more for some things. I love you and how much you have supported and loved me on the journey."
"I can't wait to see your hometown."
"Me either."

"Now... about that pain reliever."