Sunday Night

Stefania's POV:

Today has been such a roller coaster of emotions and I am exhausted. I don't necessarily want to go out tonight but I think it will be good to put this drama behind me.

"Stefania, Can I get ready in the guest room and surprise you?"
"Sure Bambina."
"Are you okay?"

She asked coming up behind me and wrapping her arms around me. I was washing my hands and rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her looking at me in the mirror. I didn't want to look up and her see right through me, she knows me too well.

"Si Danielle, I'm fine."
"You aren't. That's okay if you don't want to talk about it."

I could feel the tears going down my cheeks.
"Baby look at me. Stef, please."
I looked up in the mirror.
"I love you baby."
"I love you too bambina."
"Do you want to just stay home?"
"Honestly, Si I do. But I also want to move past this and dancing with you and getting drunk sounds good."
"Okay, we'll if you change your mind we can come home. I just want you to have fun."
"With you I always do."

We were getting ready in separate bedrooms to have some sort of surprise for later. I was putting on my makeup and was about to finish with Andrea burst into my room.

"Stefania!"
"Oh my god andrea, KNOCK."
I pulled my robe closed quickly and scolded him.
"Sorry, I heard about Gabriella. Are you okay?"
"No. Andrea I am devastated. But I need to move on. How did you find out?"
"Amy told me."
"Since when do you talk to Amy."
"Oh, um. Just recently."
"Andrea. What are you not telling me?"

"I may or may not be dating Amy."
"WHAT?!"

Danielle came running into the room half naked.
"Are you okay?! I heard screaming."
"First of all Danielle, please put this on."
I passed her a robe and she blushed noticing Andrea for the first time."
"So what's going on?" She asked.
"Andrea is dating my friend."

"Leo?"
"No, Amy. But I love that you jumped to the conclusion that he was gay first." I couldn't help but giggle.
"Okay, so what? He's dating Amy. Your best friend and your little brother!"
"I don't know."

Andrea just sat on my bed listening to us amused at Danielle defending him.
"Is she a drug dealer? A prostitute? An addict?"
"No..."
"So what's wrong?" Andrea asked.

"I don't know. It's just my best friend."
"I love her Stef." He said with tears in his eyes.
"Like. You are in love with her?"
"Si, piu de tutto." (More than anything.)

"Oh my god, Andrea. I have mixed feelings but I am so happy for both of you! How long has this been going on?"
"For 6 months."
"Wow. You've hidden it for a long time."
"You see why now?"

"Fine. Are you going out with us? We said to bring partners and apparently that counts you as well. And now you're 18 baby brother."
"I wanted to tell you first, that's why I came here. To check on you and tell you. Amy was pretty insistent that I do so."
"Perfecto. Everyone back to getting ready."

Andrea left and Danielle kissed my cheek.
"See you soon babe."

We all finished getting ready and put on my outfit. I had a tight fitting blush skirt with a slit up the side paired with a matching crop top that pushed up my boobs nicely. Perfect to drive Danielle crazy. I put on my stilettos and laughed at how I would tower over Danielle tonight.

I walked downstairs and waited for Danielle with my purse over my shoulder. A few moments later andrea came down with a floral dress shirt unbottoned almost to his belly button and black jeans. A gold chain necklace and matching belt paired.

"Um baby brother, you missed a few buttons." I teased.
"Whatever, wait until you see danielle."
"Is danielle ready?"
"Si, I just zipped her up."