Oh My God (pt.2)

Danielle's POV:

"Well shit." I said as I attempted to lean over Stefania to realize that my cast won't allow it.
"What?" She asked concerned.
"I just. I can be the top tonight."

She sat up to laugh. She couldn't stop laughing and was holding her aides. I missed this side of her and it was infectious. Soon we were both laughing too hard to do anything else.

Finally once we had calmed down some I leaned over and kissed her. She rubbed our noses together and then kissed the tip of my nose. She gently pushed me back and swung one leg over my hips to straddle me.

"I missed this."
"Sex?"
"No. Well yes, but I mean these moments with you. I love you."
"I love you too, now let me make love to you."

She leaned down to capture my lips. Being mindful of my cast she took her time kissing all the way down to my ankles and back up to my mouth.

"Stef, come on baby."
"You're so impatient, we have all night."
"But I'm so turned on, all day we've been all over each other."
"But this is the first time in a month to really take our time and I want to worship your body."

She sucked on the inside of my wrist and then removed my shirt. She carefully removed my underwear leaving me completely naked. She removed her shorts and then straddled me again. She kissed me at a bruising pace before arching her back to remove her shirt.

I ran my hands up her sides to her breasts and began to massage her nipples. Her moans were getting me so wet. She leaned down to allow our nipples to find friction together.

"Fuck Stef, god you are beautiful."
I pulled her down to kiss me again and ran my fingers through her folds. She inhaled sharply.

"Get the double sided dildo." I said firmly into her ear as a whisper.
"You don't have to ask me twice!" She said quickly grabbing it from the side table drawer.

She began to put the smaller side into her.
"No, I want that end. I want you to ride me."
"Shit, okay Dani."
She handed the toy to me and I placed it while she kissed my neck and I could feel her leaving marks.

"I know I said I wanted jealous sex but can you not mark me? It's not quite turtle neck season."
She bit down on my neck.
"Shit Stef!"
"I want the world to know your mine."

She once again straddled me and leaned town to kiss me but stopped short. She put our foreheads together and reached her hand down to the toy. She positioned it at her entrance and slowly sat back into it. Allowing for it to completely fill her. Watching her facial expressions this close almost made me come right then.

Stefania's POV:

I thought I would give Danielle a bit of a show tonight. I am so turned on I need to because this won't last long. I was completely filled with the toy and needed to adjust to the size. Danielle thrust her hips a few times to help me do so.

She ran her hands down my sides to my ass and helped to guide me back up on the toy. I began to ride her slowly and kept eye contact the entire time.

"Stef turn on the vibration."
"I won't last long then."
"Good, I want you to come for me."

I turned on the vibration.
"Higher."
"Seriously?"
"As high as it goes, both ends."

I couldn't help the animalistic moan that came from me when doing so. I began to pick up the pace and place my hands on both sides of Danielle's face. I kissed her to hide some of the moans.

"Don't hide them, I want to hear them."

I knew that people could hear us but I didn't care anymore. If she wants to hear them, then that she will get. As my orgasm crashed down on me she began to come unraveled as well.

"Fuck, I'm coming. Stef!"

I leaned my weight into her creating pressure on her clit. This cause almost a scream to come from her. As we came down from our highs I pulled out of her and the the toy from myself.

I laid between her body and pulled her good leg over my shoulder to create more space.

"I don't think I can go again yet."
"Yet, you will."

I began quickly flicking her clit with my tongue and alternated sucking. Within minutes she was on her second orgasm.

"Damn baby, can I have a break now."
"Fine. If you really need one."
"Sit on my face."
"Seriously?"
"Do I look serious?"

She pulled on me to encourage me to climb on.
"I can't go down on you but I want to taste you."

I gently sat on her chest but she roughly grabbed my hips and pulled me down into her mouth."

"Fuck!"
Her tongue feels so good. She's licking through my folds when her hand comes up to insert 2 fingers into me. Now I'm rocking on her face hoping not to smother her.

"I'm going to come." I said trying to hold off.
"Wait."

She allowed me to freely fuck her face and replaced her fingers with her tongue. After a few minutes I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Dani, I. Shit!"
"Okay baby let it out. Come for me."

I did just that while screaming her name. I rolled off of her and cuddled in beside her.

"That's the best natural pain reliever I've ever had."
"Me too." I said.

She pulled me into her with my head on her chest and my leg draped over her. She pulled the covers up and held me close as we fell asleep.

"Te amo Bambina."
"I love you too."