1| pillow Talk

Getting into a hard major to flex can be cool, unless you'd have to suffer untill you graduate

Getting into a hard major to flex can be cool, unless you'd have to suffer untill you graduate. That's what Jaemin thinks atleast.

Why?

Well you can look at him right , preparing tons of enrichment works, presentations, notes, including the upcoming tests scheduled before the second semester. More or less, he was tired.

Mentally frustrated he decided that complaining would do no help.
"So with that the class comes to an end. I hope you understand the use of the stated surgical devices and please hand in the case study as soon as you can.

Anyone who hands in their work after the due date would meet severe consequences ", Professor Shim said like as if her project was the only damn thing they had to do.

The class dismissed and people gathered into groups as they left the class.

Tired because of the two hour lecture Jaemin stretched his body and kept the laptop inside the case.

While Jaemin was collecting his belongings he felt a hand on his back. He looked up to find no one other than Daebi, " Dude, we're going to drink tonight. You're joining us?"

"Nah, thanks. I'd rather sleep early", he replied in denial.

Daebi gave him an evil smirk , he made himself comfortable by leaning on the desk and whispered into his ears "The Freshmen will be there too".
With that Jaemin shot another smirk at Daebi.

"Freshman huh? ".

They walked out of the class proceeding to the main gate while Daebi continued to talk about how it was fun to go on a blind date and that Jaemin should try it too.

"Jaem I swear , that girl was smoking hot but only if In Seok hyung wasn't with me on that date. Only then she would've chosen me instead of him."

[hyung : elder brother ]

"Even if In Seok hyung wasn't there, I can bet that she would've turned you down. Not like you're good with girls", Of course he was taunting him. No one knows girls better than Oh Dae Bi. After all he's been studying girls more than the anatomy of corpses .

"What? You're challenging the great Dae BABY. Girls die to get my phone number . It's just that I play hard to get, you know. Except if I had that face of yours" he sighed.

"Oh boy, I'm just kidding. I know you're the heartthrob of the University . Anyways where are we meeting up tonight? ", I questioned.

He shrugged his head saying that he didn't know either.

"After the seniors inform me, I'll text you ".

They arrived at the main gate and it was time for Jaemin to return back to his place. He quickly inserted the key on the keyhole of his two wheeler and bid goodbyes to Daebi.

"Alright mate, see you tonight. Bye ".

Jaemin wore his black sleek helmet and turned on the engine.

"Damn, she's fierce", Daebi commented on the sound produced by the bike.

"Who's riding it after all".

Daebi waved at him as Jaemin drove off looking like a main character in some Tom Cruise movie. With that I mean Jaemin looked hot as hell and what makes it more hot is that he knew he was looking good.

As he drove by in the speed of lightning he reached his apartment in a few minutes.

He took a good la-la time on the shower and walked out wearing light grey joggers without any shirt or vest.
Na Jae Min was shirtless.

Grabbing the towel and pat drying his hair, he moved towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

Ding dong

The bell rung catching his attention.
Without hesitating to cover his fine top body he grabbed the handle and opened the door.

A girl with doe hazel brown eyes and long straight hair was on the other end. She was wearing a regular green tee with shorts.

"Yes, how may I help you? ", Jaemin called.

Little did he know that the girl was left speechless by the sight of his sleek toned abs .

"I'm new, I mean I'm your new neighbor and I live right beside your apartment. I wanted to ask you if you had spare pillows? Since like I totally forgot to bring mine "

Jaemin thought it was funny, like neighbors ask each other, salt, tea, food but pillow? Why would anyone ask for a pillow.

"By the way I'm Yuri, Bae Yuri and you're?"

"Jaemin, and oh please come inside . You'll have to wait for a bit though".

Jaemin helped the young lady make herself comfortable inside his room.
But it seemed like Yuri's mind was somewhere else . His face was model like, it was as if he was Prince Charming that just popped out from a romance comic book. Or was he a son of a greek god who had thousands of girls hovering around him.

Whatever it has, she could not take her eyes off him.Her eyes trailed over his collar bone that sink on his skin .The water dripping from his wet hair slid over his fine abs and it was too hard for her to not stare at that small waist.

Why the fuck is my neighbor so hot?

Yuri got a hold of her thoughts and tried to distract herself from the sexy greek god standing infront of her.

However Jaemin was quick witted . He noticed how she was admiring the visuals he was serving and he liked it. He knew he was good of man and that is what adds cherry to his personality.

"Just wait for a minute. I'll be back with pillows"

Jaemin went inside his bedroom and grabbed a pillow along with the pillow cover.

He handed the pillow to her ,"I was actually using these. I hope you don't mind it. "

"Oh, not at all. I hope both sides of your pillow remain cold forever Mr. Jae", Yuri said stepping out of his room.

Jaemin got confused at first. What was that supposed to mean?

"Excuse me, what does that mean? ", he asked hesistanly.

Yuri left a soft chuckle, " Cold side of pillows means comfortable sleep. Like no one likes warm pillows, it's very hard to sleep on them".

"Ahh, Then same to you Ms. Bae. I hope you'll have a good sleep on the cold side of the pillow".

She thanked him and left his apartment.

"Is she a mattress salesman? What's up with all those pillow puns", he laughed at himself lowkey finding Yuri an interesting person.