2| put a finger down

GROUP CHAT FOR TODAY'S PARTY

unknown number

bokjoo chickens ,
New market @6

He arrived at the location mentioned.

Our guy wore a white full shirt with folded sleeves paired with V necked beige half sweater , black jeans and black platform boots. Of course a little bit of jewelry would do no harm.

He stepped inside the restaurant and turned his head around searching for his friends.

"Hey! Jaemin! ", someone shouted from afar.

Jaemin scanned his eyes over and finally spotted the table his friends were seated at. He slowly walked over to the table, taking his own time. 

Daebi had his cheeks flushed with tint red color, making it obvious that he was a light drinker. Only a bottle of mild beer but already intoxicated .

"My Friend, My Jaemin here ", he said pointing towards the vacant seat beside him, "sit here"
Jaemin did as he said so.

"So is everyone here? " Jung Soo, their companion in his Senior year inquired.

"Sunbae could you kindly hold on for a little Bit? Actually my friend texted me and she said she's about to reach here ", A freshman spoke.

[sunbae: senior ]

"Sure, we could wait. No problem at all".

The table was filled with people from the first , sophomore, junior and senior year. Jaemin only knew a few of them.

"Omg, I've never seen such a hot guy in our campus before . Which year is he in? ", a girl with a face caked in makeup whispered to another.

"I know right, he's so good looking. I wanna know if he's dating anyone or not"

People got themselves involved in drinking or checking social media; genZ I must say.

"Yuri, you're here! ", the freshman shouted catching everyone's attention,"Come join us fast" she waved.

Where have I heard this name before?

"I'm so sorry guys for being late. Since I just moved in I was a bit caught up in arranging stuffs. I'm Bae Yuri, a freshman in seoul national university majoring in medical science." She pondered for a while finding two seats vacant but having no idea where to be seated at,"Where shall I sit? "

Her eyes lingered around the two seats gradually meeting the sight of the man seating beside . It was Jaemin, they locked their eyes and without him noticing, a corner of his lips curved up.

He smiled at her. A smile that electrified her senses. Her chest fell and rose rapidly and it felt like she was suddenly teleported to another dimension ,like angles do exist.