3 | i have seen him shirtless

"Shut up, Jaemin is your freaking neighbor?", Hyeko shouted

"yes , I swear it's not a lie ".

Hyeko and Yuri had excused themselves from the crowd to use the washroom. Yuri made sure that her best friend knew about the events that took place on the first half of the day .

"And like i literally have his pillow".

Hyeko was left stunned, "Bitch how the hell did you get so lucky? Like have you started worshipping the buddha or something? "

"I know right. Let's go back home for right now. Ill make sure to text you the details later", Yuri said as a fever of enthusiasm hit her.

They went back inside the restaurant and sat down on their places. Jaemin was now sitting next to Yuri since the runaway Jang Soo was no more there .

"I didn't even get time to say you hi back then, lmao ", Jaemin laughed off.

Yuri first of all was desperately trying to talk to Jaemin but her introverted personality kept pushing her back.

She wanted to know more about him, talk to him, thank him and like if possible try to befriend him. However the introverted personality of Yuri disturbs the urge to talk to people who you're not close with.

"So, you're in the same uni as mine?", she asked trying her best not to slutter.

"Yes, sophomore year".

She thought it was kind of cool to neighbors with such a handsome senior and couldn't wait to make Hyeko jealous.

The air was filled with awkwardness between those two.

Jaemin on the other hand wanted to go back to his place since he had to complete the case-study and hand it over to Miss Shim by tomorrow. He knew delaying it further would be an act of stubbornness.

"Uh guys, I guess I should excuse myself since like I got some work to do. I hope y'all have fun. See you guys soon ", Jaemin spoke as he lifted his chair up and leaving the table.

"Alright then, bye bye mate. See you tomorrow", drunk Daebi commented.

While Yuri watched Jaemin made his way out of the crowd she felt an arm rest over her shoulders . Stunned, she turned around to see Hyeko giving her an evil smirk.

"Don't you think you should go back home with him? "

"Why would I? "

"I mean its late at night and you're basically neighbors too. He doesn't look like someone who'd reject someone like you too."

"That's too creepy like, first we become neighbors, then ask him for his pillows, then we meet at the same party, followed by us realizing that we go to the same university. Don't you think it's too eventful to call it a day?"