6 | yuri for yuri

Soft ballads were playing on the background and the shop was filled with different scents of flowers that were beautifully wrapped by pretty papers and ribbons

Oh and try to give her flowers, that's the least you can do.

"What shall I choose ?", he thought as he scanned all over the store not being able to guess which one he should purchase.

"Roses are too common, baby's breath? I like the flower, it's cute but the packaging went a bit overboard. Then, these tulips" he picked up a boquet of yellow and pink tulips " I like these , simple and pretty".

As he stepped towards the counter with the bouquet he saw another boquet of white lilies lying on the table. Nothing was so special about it except for the name of the boquet.

yuri

That's what it read.

"Excuse me. Why are these named as Yuri? ", he asked to the elderly woman seated on the counter.

She pushed her glasses backwards and stopped the knitting work that she was doing.

"No one really has ever been so curious about a name of my flower boquets ", she smirked leaning over to pick up the boquet.

"Yuri, it stands for lilies in Japanese. This flower signifies purity, innocence and beauty. My grandma who was Japanese used to bring seeds from Japan whenever she used to come to Seoul to meet us during new years and teach us how to plant them and take care of it. Everytime I look at these flowers, it reminds me of my grandma who was as pure and beautiful like this flower. Anyways that's too emotional , Why do you ask though? ".

"I know someone by this name ", he smiled.

The lady sounded interested, "That's such a cute name, it's a she isn't it? Pretty and innocent like the meaning behind "

"Yes, she's pretty . But innocent I doubt "

"I can already say she's someone very close to you looking at the way youre smiling so hard right now ", she laughed.

Jaemin touched his cheeks realizing his face was flushed in red and how his smile was stretched till the both ends of the world, "I was smiling? Anyways, here's the pay ".

He took out his wallet, on the way to pay her when the lady raised her hand forward and stopped him.

"You don't need to pay, these flowers seemed to be meant for you. And you even talked to this old soul for a while. That's more than enough, go and have a good day".