5 | he wants to go on a date

Yuri found herself tried after a long day

Yuri found herself tried after a long day. She stretched her upper body and made her way inside her room.

She quickly washed up , changed into yellow shirt and white shorts after which she cracked two eggs, stir fried morning's rice and made herself a small meal.

She rose a heavy sigh, looking back at the events occuring in her life past few days. Then, she started laughing all of a sudden.

"Jaeman and Jasmin. I swear Hyeko is too funny at times. His poor soul must've got offended ", she went outside cackling alongside carrying the dirty bags of waste to dump inside the gigantic bin of their apartment.

"Yes yes keep laughing, you and your friend just know how to make fun of me", a disembodied voice called.

Which had to be her hot neighbor.

"Uhhh, Hi Mr. JASMIN , oh sorry I mean Jaemin hehe", she teased.

"I'm hurt ", he cried.

"Anyways, are you free right now? ", Jaemin asked.

Yuri nodded, she had series to watch but it didn't hurt to put them on hold if it means to be with Jaemin.

"Good then, follow me", he guided her inside his room and Yuri decently sat on one of the couches in the living room.

She felt a bit shy to be with him, her body was flustered up without him even touching her. "Coffee? Tea? ", Jaemin asked.

"Nope just ate".

"Okay then", he went and sat on the seat beside her "I need a help".

"Help on what? "

"Like I'm going on a blind date tomorrow and I've never been to one actually so I was wondering if you could like give me tips and stuffs".

Yuri's heart someway sank at this statement. She spaced out for a minute thinking if Jaemin actually got a date tomorrow then it would feel so different.

Ofcourse, she felt like her thoughts we're absurd and nevertheless, she couldn't help but be help to Jasmin;  or Jaemin you say.

"We'll I've never went on blind dates before but I wanna help you though so let's do some research work? ", she offered tucking some hair behind her ears.

"Mhm", Jaemin sprinted and turned on his laptop.

"First off I think first impression matters the most but you're already hands–" she turned towards him to continue speaking but she was left dumbfounded when she realized his well sculpted face was just few inches far from hers.

"You're already fine looking ", she cut off.

Jaemin mentally laughed at her.

"But the clothes do matter,  so let's search for the trend these days".