You left me for that man, remember?/Helena

TW: alcohol:)

I had to go to this weird party thing, where had been invited many many actresses from around Britain. I didn't want to go, but my manager made me to.

I sighed as I looked at myself from the mirror. I had this green, jumpsuit with long sleeves, on.

(This is what I was thinking that we'd wear, but you can imagine what ever you'd like to wear)

I didn't want to go, because I knew that she was going to be there.

Me and Helena had had a thing a few months ago, but she broke things up, because as she told me, she had found her true love, Rye Dag Holmboe.
I knew that wasn't the real reason. Really she just couldn't tell the world that she was together with a woman. With me.

I had fallen in love with her. But she clearly didn't love me enough to come out for the world.

Next day after she broke up with me, news were full of Helena and her new toy boy Rye...
I hadn't moved on, I was still so hopelessly in love with her.
-
I got in to my car, that I had bought, when I turned 18 six years ago.

I drove to the place where the party was arranged and took a deep breath until I got out of the car.

There was many other actresses with their avecs. Some of those people I knew and waved hellos to them.

I quickly made my way inside and the same second I saw her. Helena was in a corner alone. Oh how lonely and sad she looked.

Should I go and say hi?

I made my way through the crowded halls, but stopped on my tracks as I saw a curly haired man bring Helena a drink. She thanked him smiling and hugged him sweetly from his waist. He kissed Helena. On her lips. He was quite a bit longer than Helena was, so he had to bend a little. He had to be Rye.

She looked so happy... I felt tears welling up to my eyes. I wanted to leave the fuck away from this horrible party, but it would look weird, if I just left before everyone who was invited even was here.

I quickly went to get a drink, so I could get my mind off Helena. I ordered a whiskey and drank it quickly and gave it to a bartender to fill up again.

As I drank my second whiskey, I felt getting a bit tipsy, which really didn't distract me from thinking about Helena, even tho I tried my best to forget her.

A sudden knock on my shoulder shook me awake from my trance like state. I turned my head around just to see a slightly smiling Helena behind me.