Therapy/Julia NSFW

⚠️smut warning⚠️ alright my horny friends lessssgo

I went to Julia's room for therapy sessions every single week on Friday evening at 7 pm and there was always something weird in the air. This weird tension... It was Friday evening again and I didn't want to go. I didn't want to feel that tension again, but if I wouldn't go my mother, Elizabeth would kill me.

I got dressed and started to slowly walk towards Julia's room. I think I was a bit early, but I wanted it to be over as soon as possible.

I slowly walked closer to Julia's room and felt getting nervous. I heard something from the room and tip toed closer. Is she with someone? Maybe I am too much early.

"Mmh baby harder" I heard her moan from the other side of the door.

Who was she with?

"Please..." she moaned louder.

I knew I shouldn't stalk her and I should just go back and come back later, but I needed to see who she was with, for some reason.

I quietly walked up to her door and slowly, carefully opened it a little bit so I could see her. The sight shocked me. She was alone. She was touching herself and moaning. She imagined that there was someone with her.

I quietly closed the door and went back to my room.

Why? She is a very beautiful woman and there would probably be a dozen of men lined up in front of her door, when she needed the release.

I waited until it was a little past 7 pm and went back to Julia's room. I knocked and she quickly opened the door. She looked a bit flustered as may guess.

"You are a bit late" she said and let me in.
"Yes I'm sorry, I- I had something to do" I stuttered.
"Okay, sit down" she sat opposite to me.

"So, how have you been for the past week?" she breathed out.
"I have been okay uhm... Nothing special really has happened" I felt awkward and I couldn't get the sight of her touching herself out of my mind.
"Are you sure? You are acting- I don't know- weird" she said suspicious.
"No it's nothing" I tried to assure her.
"Alright" she slowly walked around the patient bed I was sitting on, dragging her short nails over my shoulder.

I gulped seeing her walk around me.

"Do you get other emotional support besides my help?" she asked sitting rather close to me.
"May I ask, what do you mean?" I was confused about the question.
"Meaning... Do you have a boyfriend or... someone else?" she put her hand on my knee.
"No- No I do not have one" I said getting flustered.
She approvingly hummed at my response. Where the hell was she going with this.

Her hand moved slightly on my knee, moving closer to my thigh. She slowly moved it further and further my thigh. My breath hitched at this sudden move she was making.

"Darling are you aware of the concept the doctor patient confidentiality?" She asked on the most seductive tone ever heard. I hummed at her question following the movements of her fingers on my thigh.
"Use your words honey" she looked at me deep in the eye.
"Yes"

"Julia" I gasped out as her hand slid closer to the hem of my skirt.
"Shh..." she hushed me and slid her hand under my skirt. I shut my eyes in desperation. The way I needed her right now was something new.

"Baby tell me if you are uncomfortable" She whispered coming close to my face.
Her breath smelled like whiskey, but not too much. She wasn't drunk... Thank god...
"Yes" I repeated myself remembering that she asked me to use my words.
"Good job pet..." She whispered close to my ear.

She bit her lip until forcefully crashing her lips on mine. Her hand kept moving on my thigh and under the hem of my skirt. I moaned in to the kiss. She pushed me down on the patient bed with amazing force, I didn't know she had in her little body. My back was pushed to the bed as she was sitting on my stomach and kissing my lips. She moved her kisses more down to my jawline and neck. She left little bites on her way down. She bit my neck harder, making me moan loud of the mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh jesus, Julia" I moaned, my eyes shut. I bit my lip so hard, it started to bleed.
"Take the shirt off" she commanded, getting up a little.

For my surprise she took hers off too.

"Only fair, this way, isn't it?" she chuckled smirking.

She was left in her red lace bra that held her beautiful round breasts in place.
I wasn't wearing a bra, which surprised her. It made her smirk even wider, seeing my torso completely naked, my small breasts completely on display.

"No bra, huh?" She bit her tongue, smirking.
"No miss" the nickname aroused her.

As I was left in only my skirt, she took the opportunity to focus on my breasts.

"Oh they are beautiful" she breathed out as she started massaging them. Her fingertips slightly touched my nipples making me need her even more. I had been insecure about them, but right now she was making me feel like the most gorgeous girl on the planet.

"Julia please" I moaned as she was too gently kissing my chest and neck. The teasing was making me crazy. I knew she was teasing, I knew she wanted to make me wait as long as possible just to make me want it more, but I couldn't wait anymore.
"Huh?" she smirked, exactly knowing what I wanted.
"Julia, I can't take the- the teasing anymore" I whined desperate for her touch.
"Want mommy to touch you down there?" she asked with the most childish and playful voice you could ever imagine hearing from her.
"Yes... Yes please touch me" I begged tossing on my place from all the bottled up need of her.
"Alright..." she went even more down to me and kissed the insides if my thighs. She painfully slowly pulled down my thong out of the way and kept kissing my thighs.
"Julia, please fucking fuck me, stop the te-" she shut me off by suddenly pushing two of her fingers inside me without a warning, earning a long and loud moan from me.
"Fuck Julia" I gasped out of breath and threw my head back.'

She moved them fast in and out making me basically yell moans. It was certain, that everyone in this manor was hearing exactly what was going on upstairs, but at this point I couldn't even care less.

"Fucking hell Julia please don't st- stop" I begged loudly.

She put in one more finger. She made little circles with her thumb on my clitoris, making the sensation feel perfect. Her other hand was moving on my breasts, pinching the nipples.

"Mommy I- I'm close" I breathed out, my mouth felt dry.
She replaced her fingers with her tongue, which gave me the last sensation before my orgasm crashed down and I came right on her face. She moaned at tasting me on her tongue and lips. She moved her tongue on my clitoris to let me ride through my orgasm.

I laid there breathing heavily, she laughed at my exhausted state and crawled up to me to kiss my lips. I could still taste myself on her lips.

"Good job baby" she stroked my cheeks softly.

She helped me up from the patient bed to her own bed and laid me down. She laid next to me to cuddle. Jesus I felt like I had just ran a fucking marathon. We laid there quiet, her arms around my waist.

"You know... I saw what you were doing before our appointment..."  I told her smirking.
"No you didn't" she said in embarrassment, looking up to me.
"Mhm I definitely did" I giggled.
"Noooo, that's embarrassing" she whined, burying her face in to the crook of my neck.
"No, no it's not" I giggled.
"It is" she groaned.
"I think, more embarrassing is that just five minutes ago I was screaming so loud that the whole house probably heard me and soon I'm going to have to go downstairs and explain my mother what I was doing" I said realizing the consequences of my own actions.
"No no no, you don't need to go just yet" clingy Julia assured me from leaning to my shoulder and the mattress.
"Alright" I giggled, stroking her shoulder. She still wasn't wearing her shirt nor was I.
"Baby you're gonna get cold" I took the blanket and wrapped it around mine and Julia's bare torsos.
"Thank you y/n"
"No, no thank you Julia"

A/N: This was in my drafts for way too long too lmao idk here we go, haven't written smut for so long, not gonna be so good, but whatever youre never gonna be good if u don't even try, right? haha love ya all <33