ustulation

𝑈𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛;
𝑎 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑡
-------
TW: Mentions of Death
----

November 2000,

"Elysia if you don't move your Ravenclaw-wanna-be ass faster I'm gonna carry you. I'm literally 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 right now!" Dorian called for her as she tried walking faster. "I'm literally walking as fast as I can Dorian! Why are you even waiting for me just go on if you're so damn hungry." she laughed as she walked towards him and dragged him with her into the Great-Hall.

"Here, now eat before you collapse or worse." Elysia said as she sat down onto the Ravenclaw table, and so did Dorian.

Dorian would always sit with her, even if he was in Gryffindor, no one seemed to care about where they sit after the war. The war changed them completely, some of them coped faster than the others, some of them were mourning over the death of their family and friends everywhere, and some just ignored it or played it off like nothing happened.

Elysia and Dorian knew each other since their first Year at Hogwarts,

----
Flashback,

"𝐻𝑒𝑦, 𝐼'𝑚 𝐷𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛, 𝐷𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙. 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢?" 𝐻𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝐸𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚. "𝑂𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑡,𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐," 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑦𝑙𝑦. "𝐵𝑢𝑡, 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡, 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

"𝑁𝑜, 𝑛𝑜, 𝑛𝑜- 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒!" 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑦 "𝑂ℎ, 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐸𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑎 𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑟, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐸𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ. 𝐺𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙."

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝐸𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑎, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 by my first name as-well 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜."
𝐸𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑑, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠.

----

Their friendship was the one everyone was jealous of. They did everything together and never left each other out, they lived and loved through all the sorrow and pain of loosing their family in the war, except each other. Dorian had grown to be Elysia's family, and so did Elysia for him.

Dorian started eating as Elysia looked around looking at the Slytherins walking in, first the new students, then the ones in the other years and then - the 8th Year.

Elysia locked eyes with the girl she wished to touch one last time before they went separated ways as the war started.

She had stayed in her dorm whenever she could, not wanting to face Pansy or how Hogwarts had changed after the war. It was very - dark, almost depressing. On the other hand, Pansy did the complete opposite. She tried to get her mind off of everything, trying to un-hear the things everyone was saying about the Slytherins and tried to not think of her. Because it's always been her, Elysia, who was on her mind.

Their hands ached for each other's touch, and their minds couldn't rest without thinking of each other.
Pansy and Elysia wanted something they couldn't have, and that was each other. But a taste of the poison of love wouldn't hurt, or would it?

Sighing, Elysia looked away from the black haired girl she once called girlfriend, and started eating.

The Gryffindors found their way to the table and also sat down, as they started chattering a girls voice talking to her group of friends caught her attention, and she wish she hadn't heard what she did.

"How come that the Slytherins have the nerve to eat here, with us, after what they've done to us and our families. They're all just bastards who are whoring theirselves around now that they have no one. I've seen Parkinson doing it everywhere.." she scoffed "she doesn't even have the manners to fuck her one-night-stands somewhere else."

Elysia clenched her fists, grabbing the fork in her hand tighter, trying to control the anger that was boiling in her. "They're not worth it." Dorian tried to soothe her, she nodded, but the anger was uncontrollable as the girls all laughed about what she said about Pansy, Elysia knew they weren't wrong about what she did, but hearing them talk down on Pansy was unbearable.

The chattering didn't stop, they started talking about Pansy's friends, who once were her friends too.

They said how Nott was doing drugs everyday, he was high in classes, in the great hall, everywhere. Malfoy was the whole opposite, he was silent, didn't talk, didn't even look around and read books. He had closed himself off.
Astoria and Daphne Greengrass went to parties, smoked, got drunk and smiled but in the end of the night they would be crying theirselves to sleep because they had to get married to people they don't want and had lost their parents.

Zabini and Pucey had been in a relationship, they tried to keep it a secret, obviously didn't work. They looked happy when they were around each other, it seemed like they really were in love even after the war, the way they looked at each other dragged Elysia into nostalgia, thinking about her and Pansy made her insides wrench and formed a lump in her throat.

The Group of girls didn't seem to shut up, "Are you finished eating, Dorian?" she asked as he nodded and grabbed an apple as they stood up.

They both walked to the door as Astoria called for them. "Elysia, wait up!" her and Daphne approached them and smiled, "We wanted to ask you two if you you wanted to join us tonight? We're going out to drink." Astoria tilted her head to face Dorian, "Drag her with you." she smirked at him, chuckling.

"I absolutely will, see you there." Dorian answered as Elysia wanted to tell her that she doesn't want to go, he dragged her away.

-------