epilogue

----
In another life, perhaps.
----
almost 6 years later, 2006
a letter from Pansy.

Hello Stranger,
This is so weird, writing you like this after almost 6 years, I've been thinking about this for a long time now, Blaise dragged me to finally do it. First off, how are you? What are you doing, is Adrian behaving well, Blaise and I are concerned for your poor mental health living with that idiot.
I hope you're doing well.
I'm okay.
I mean I think I am, I think you've heard of it but I'm a mother! I know this is weird to say, I never thought I'd be able to tell you this or even be able to say this in general but I'm saying it.
Her name is Aeris, I think you know the name already, I was thinking of our conversation in 6th Year when we were talking about how we'd name our children, funny..
Elysia, even though we went separate ways, my heart never stopped longing for you and I'll always thank who ever is up there for being able to have met you and loved you.
You made me so strong, you've helped me throughout the toughest times of my live and I hope you're happy, peaceful and blessed with lots of love.
I will always remember you as the person who taught me what love is, and I'll forever mourn over our love, but it's okay, because I know somewhere else, some other time line, we were one,
and stayed as one.
It's miserable and sad yes, but even if our story was short, it was beautiful.
I'll forever look up at the sky thinking of you, and be thankful that we're at least under the same one and get to have those memories of each other.

See you around and I love you, always.
Your Pansy.