cafuné

𝐶𝑎𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑒;
𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
-----

Pansy walked down the path as she saw the girl she loved with every inch of her body, strolling her way back to Hogwarts.

„Elysia, come with me." she spoke softly as the girl turned around and looked at her, with tears in her eyes she didn't question her, and followed Pansy.

"I wasn't here since everything happend Elysia said, as they walked to the Slytherin dormitory. "I know, it changed a lot." It was way darker than before, almost no light, not a soul in the common room, silence- it was so loud every time she came down here, everyone was laughing and making fun of each other, they were happy.

Now everyone is on their own, the happiness had faded from their lives.

"Come on, let's go into my room so you can get some rest." Pansy looked tired, her own darkness was eating her alive. Elysia nodded and walked with the black haired girl.

Pansy took care of her. She did as she promised once, before they left each other for good.

----
Flashback,
June 5th, 1996 Malfoy Manor
13 Days before the Wizarding War,

„𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔." 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝐸𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, "𝑀𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑦, 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑑." 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦, 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑.

----

The Slytherin girl laid the Ravenclaw down onto her bed. Elysia was resisting, "Come on, stop acting like a six year old." Pansy tried to get the girl to sleep, but Elysia now sat down on the bed staring into Parkinson's eyes, or what she thought her eyes were. "Why do you hate me?" she mumbled, she was still drunk.

"What, I didn't hear you?" confused as she was, Pansy sat down in front of her and looked at her, "Why do you hate me?" now she said it louder, "What are you talking about?"

"It's obvious, you hate me!" she threw her hand and slammed them onto the mattress. "You're drunk," she grabbed Elysia's hands and tried to lay her down, "and talking nonsense that you'll regret saying by the morning so you should go to sleep."

"I don't hate you." Elysia twisted her hands so now she was the one grabbing Pansy's hands, squeezing her hands tightly. "I never, ever-" she gulped and could still feel the fire whiskey burning in her throat, "could hate you, so why do you hate me, I thought you-" she let go of Pansy's hands and grabbed her face, cupping her cheeks. She breathed out, "I thought you loved me." her mind was full of emotions, everything in her was collapsing, crashing and breaking-and Pansy, Pansy fell right into that black hole.

"I never stopped, Elysia." she said lowly, Pansy's brain was telling her to not say this, even her body wanted to stop her, but she still caved.

Her hands grabbed Elysia's, which were still placed on her face, "What?" Elysia was almost whispering.

"I never stopped loving you, I tried- I tried everything trust me. But I couldn't let go, I did everything but hate you." Pansy locked her fingers with hers, and caressed the back of her hand.

Elysia let out a deep breath as tears formed.

"I thought after everything what happened, after the war, the deaths-" her voice broke, every type of feelings that she knew of were rushing over her, flooding her mind, as her tears could fill an ocean. She took her hands, covering her face and looking down on her lap.

"I only loved you more, through all that time, my feelings grew for you every damn minute." Pansy confessed as she dragged Elysia's hands and put them around her own neck and she hugged her.

The feeling of it being so comfortable, soothing but at the same time it hurt, knowing that the girl she held in her hands was the one she had failed to protect from getting hurt, because she, Pansy was the one who hurt her.
She had left her after the war, dealing with it all alone, Pansy was struggling too and Elysia knew so she understands her, but Pansy feels guilty, for not guarding the heart of the beautiful girl she loved - loves.

"Never cover that beautiful face of yours," Pansy placed a kiss on the head of Elysia as she held her close, and laid her down. "and now get some rest, please." Pansy was drowning in the love and worries she had for Elysia.

Her breaths steadied and Elysia kept hugging Pansy as the both laid down and she fell asleep on the girl she never wanted to let go off.

Placing one last kiss on the head of the blonde haired girl, Pansy turned of the lights and they both fell asleep, keeping their bodies close and their souls even closer.

----

Elysia woke up, it was cold, too cold. She opened her lids as she saw the empty space next to her and once again she felt alone

The loneliness she felt without the girl she held so tight so she wouldn't leave made her feel suffocated. Maybe she should hold on tighter next time?

Elysia stood tall on her feet, her head throbbing from the alcohol. As she
collected herself she came to her senses and remembered what the two of them talked about last night, frustration grew inside of her as she grabbed her wand and walked out of the door.

Where did she go?
--------