forelsket

𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑡;
𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑢𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.
-----
TW: Use of Alcohol
---

"Are you ready to leave? They're waiting." Dorian asked as he was laying on Elysia's bed, waiting for her to walk out of the bathroom, when Elysia was finished he walked to the door and opened it as Cho Chang walked in, he looked at her and smiled. "Hey, Cho." his hand caressed his neck. "Hi, Dorian." She smiled softly and went to her wardrobe.

"Are we leaving or do you want to keep drooling, I mean you can stay here-" she laughed as Dorian put his hand over her mouth dragging her out. "Will you shut up? And I'm not drooling." he walked away and Elysia followed him and grabbed his arm putting it around her shoulders ,"Yeah and I'm a Hufflepuff, now we both lied."

" Just make your move already, what are you waiting for?" Elysia asked, "I can't, she doesn't want me." Elysia now stood in-front of him and looked up at him confused, "Are you kidding me? She turned red as soon as she saw you and every time she sees you walking into class she gets all shy. Are you blind? Do you need your eyes checked?" she held four fingers up, "How many fingers-"

"Okay, okay," he walked downstairs to the Ravenclaw common room and threw his hands in the air, "but how am I supposed to ask her out? Every time I see her I can't talk." he dragged his hand through his dirty blonde hair, "You're whipped, but you should just go for it, it's obvious that she's just as whipped as you are." Elysia laughed and spoke the password as they walked out to the Whomping willow.

Walking down the path, hearing the leaves crack under their feet they met Astoria and Daphne. All four of them went to the pub as the sun started to set slowly.

Ordering some drinks they began to talk about all the gossip and news that might or might not be true. An hour later the Gryffindors joined them.

"You should stop drinking now you're already drunk." Dorian spoke as he grabbed the bottle from Elysia's hands.
"No thanks, mom." She was looking at him, or not, she couldn't even see him properly from all the alcohol she had consumed. "I'll be your mom if that means you'll stop drinking." he placed the bottle far away from Elysia, but she already called a waitress to bring her another bottle.

"You're a fucking pain in the ass, you know that right?" her best friend said as he started talking to Astoria. Ignoring the others, Elysia continued drinking.

"I heard he's been screwing another Ravenclaw, unbelievable."

"I know right, someone told me that Parkinson and Malfoy are a thing again...", "Really? I thought he had something with Nott?"

"You're telling me he's into boys too? Why did nobody tell me this! That's so disgusting-"

"Will any of you ever stop fucking obsessing over them?" Elysia's voice echoed in the whole bar, "Why are you even standing up for those filthy death eaters?" some Gryffindor shouted as Elyisa stood up with the bottle still in her hand.

The door opened, she didn't care, "I'm so fucking tired of hearing y'all talk shit about people you don't know anything about, I've known all of them for years and you think you have the right to talk about them like that? You don't even know who they were before they got manipulated into being death eaters!" she threw her hands up in anger as the bottle flew to the ground, "That's enough, Elysia let's just go back-"

"No! It's unfair-" she felt the grip on her arm as the girl in front of her dragged her away from Dorian.

Someone had shouted after her, "You're out of your fucking mind, just because you "fell in love" with a girl that's a whore doesn't mean we have to pity them."

And that's when Elysia got sick of it, "What did you just call her?" she was laughing, a scary laugh one as if she would explode any second, "You heard me, go back to your disgusting lesbian girlfriend and fuck off."

"I'll cut your fucking throat-" Elysia walked towards the girl when she was cut off by a voice, a voice so familiar, "Elysia, leave it-" Their eyes met and it felt like everything around Elysia died when she saw Pansy standing next to Dorian.

"And there she is, what did you just say, hm?" the girl said provocative.

"You fucking cunt-" Elysia met the girl's eyes again and grabbed her hair, making her head slam into the wooden floor and holding her wand against her throat. "Want to speak up again huh? If I see you talking shit about them, me or any of my other friends I'll not only cut your throat open but, " she looked up as she pointed at the other Gryffindors "all of your friends too, understood?"

The girl moaned in pain and tears streamed down her face, "I asked if you understood?" Elysia's grip on the girl's hair tightened as the girl nodded rapidly. "Good." Elysia let go off the girl making her fall against the wood once again.

Everyone was just standing there as Elysia walked out and Pansy went right after her.

Elysia was crying, walking back. She wasn't crying because she was sad, the reason she was crying was Pansy, and the fact that she never moved on, stuck on Pansy, her very first love.