prologue

Their world was falling apart, everything was crushing, the war was breaking them.

While everything crumbled around them, Elysia and Pansy fell, they fell so deeply in love without thinking twice about their situation.

Pansy was a death eater, dragged to do things she didn't want to do,

Elysia stood by her side, helping the girl to not lose herself within the mess Voldemort had created.

Their pure souls became one in just one night, but who knew it would be their last one together before everything else was destroyed?

After the war their ways had parted,

Slytherins were the bad ones, who everyone despised, no one wanted to be in a room with them, but Elysia couldn't help but love the girl no matter who she was.

Elysia's love seemed to heal Pansy's dark soul, but can they overcome the pain that was caused by the war?

"I love you, Elysia. But-" She spoke, tears rolling over her face, "No, no, no. You can't do this to me, please," the girl was breathing heavily, feeling her heart shatter within her chest. "Don't do this to me Pansy, I can't be with anyone else but you."

Pansy had destroyed everyone else for Elysia.

Their love was written in the stars, their passion in the moon, but they got poisoned by the daylight, and the sun was their downfall.

————