A Shower Experience

By: Grant See

It was just a regular day, nothing was out of the ordinary, just simply regular nothing bad or dull, but nothing great or awesome. I was busy having my evening laugh from the screen giving me humorous visuals, then realized I would be more comfortable with a nice shower. Whilst I enter into the cleansing chamber realizing that I will be using a brand-new bar of Irish Spring soap I did not show much expression at all, but deep down I was pretty delighted to know I would have a nice purifying session to have the chance to wipe the grease off my pores, and even wipe off some sweat maybe with some traces of dirt mixed in on my epidermis.

I finally stepped into the cleansing chamber and proceeded to flip the water switch. As the warm water was getting warmer it became hot... and a few moments later once my body became numb to the hot water, I turned it more and more until the hot water became hotter, and the hotter water became scorching. I started to wipe off bigger inconveniences for my first step rather than scrubbing deeply. By the time I was done with the first level, which consisted of quick strokes and fast rinses, I got ready for the second level which was lathering and scrubbing.

As I sat there under the shower head, which provided the perfect amount of pressure to cover your body in a thin clear blanket of moisture, I noticed the wall then soon began to be covered by hundreds of little dense beads. I was so comfortable that I felt as if I was one with the shower, and that I could even notice through the foggy steam that rose to the ceiling that the steam would create warm succulent pockets of water droplets that dripped down elegantly along the wall.