🥀III🥀

• Solin & Ahsoka •

"So this is what the big capital planet of Coruscant looks like

"So this is what the big capital planet of Coruscant looks like." Solin said as he was led by Ahsoka and Anakin through the halls of the senate. "It's beautiful." He added. "What's life like on Statera? You're an elemental right? What element do you have control over? How does it all work?" Ahsoka asked, turning to him. "Woah, Snips. Calm down. Solin and his sister just got here. I'm sure they're both very tired and in need of rest before their meeting with the senate. He probably doesn't have time nor energy to answer all your questions." Anakin said with a chuckle. "Right, sorry master, sorry Solin." Ahsoka said, lowering her gaze. "No, no. It's alright." The general assured her with a smile. "I've never left my home planet before. These questions are welcome, I assure you." He added with a smile. "Statera is divided into five 'countries' so to speak. Each country is populated by mostly one type of elemental. There's the northern tribe, a cold snowy and mountainous climate full of rivers, glaciers, and waterfalls which is near the sea as well. It's the perfect home for the elementals of water and it's also where my older brother, Posiden lives. He's the king of Statera, by the way." "Wow," Ahsoka's blue eyes widened. "Your brother is the king? Doesn't that make you like a prince?" She asked and Solin's cheeks flushed. "Well yes, but I gave up my responsibilities as prince to work as a General and keep my sister and country safe. We're from the eastern kingdom, vastly populated by elementals of earth and stone. That's what I am. I can control mighty stones, earth, and even vegetation. Isma, my sister, governs our land. To the south is the land of the sun. There are mostly elementals of fire, ruled by aunt Kai. In the west is the sky klan in the great mountains. They are the elementals of wind. They are ruled by my cousin Cersha. And then in the center, between all of these countries, is the city of Aequalis. It's mostly populated by non elementals. As for how it works, maybe I could show you some time after the senate hearing. That is if you'd like for me to." Ahsoka grinned at his words. "I'd love that." She told him softly. Anakin looked at her and then at Solin. He knew the look she was giving him all too well. He sighed. "Alright, General. I'm sure you could use some rest before your sister's hearing. We'll come for you when it's time." Anakin said with a smile before gesturing to the room Solin would be staying in. "Thank you, General Skywalker." Solin thanked him. "Ahsoka." He acknowledged her with a kind nod before retiring for some time.

"Ahsoka," Anakin began as the two left Solin's quarters. "You need to make sure you are staying focused on your duties as a Jedi padawan." Ahsoka raised a brow before turning to look up at her master, confused. "I'm not sure what you mean by this, master." She replied. Her master knew all too well the things that could be sprouting from her new friendship. His thoughts drifted to a different senator, his wife. No one else knew about him and Padme, or so he thought. But he knew how hard it was to keep a whole relationship secret from the council and he didn't want the same for his padawan. "Just be careful okay?" He asked, his expression softening for a moment. "Don't get distracted." He added and Ahsoka grinned with her arms crossed over her chest. "Don't worry about me, Sky-guy. I'm always careful, and focused."

"I'm not here to work with people of the dark side. Leave this place." Isma warned. She stood up and grabbed her silver walking staff. Even being blind, she wasn't as helpless as people thought. She stood proudly and on her guard, gripping the silver staff with both hands. "I'm afraid I'm not convinced." Count Dooku said calmly. He wasn't really in her room, it was merely a transmission but Isma couldn't tell that. She was still blind after all, even if she could sense him and wasn't as defenseless as she seemed. "Just hear me out." He added. "You have two minutes." She finally agreed and relaxed her stance, moving back to her seat at the vanity and sitting down. "Do not waste my time."