Two different stars

Author's pov
You could hear his heart breaking into millions of pieces. But, what else you could do. The thing was, you thought that you two are completely different from each other, you realised this in this whole 1 month. And, you had a fear that even if you two are in a relationship right now, you would end up breaking up soon due to the dissimilarities that you two hold. This fact was scaring you from the starting itself, from the time he told you that he loves you, but you agreed to him thinking that giving it a chance is of good only. But, marrying someone who is completely opposite of you is a different thing. If you married him and got into an argument with him every now and then, because of your two's different personalities, you would end up divorcing which would affect you a lot. You had these thoughts going inside your head when Jin shook you out of it by calling your name.
Jin- y/n, y/n....
Y/n- aaah....
Jin- it's fine, I knew it was too early for you. Don't worry, forget about it, let's enjoy for now.

You saw the tears which were forming in his eyes, he was hurt, it was clearly visible. Your heart said to you to clear out all the things, right now, or it will be too late. And you did after that.

Y/n- Jin......
Jin- yah, tell me....
Y/n- I turned you down, because of something else.....not for the fact that it's too early for me....
Jin- what is it y/n....tell me.... don't bottle up your feelings.....it would hurt you only.....share it with me....you know I am always there by your side......
Y/n- I.....I.....

It was the last point for you. You can't hold it anymore, you got emotional, seeing him still supporting you after you broke his heart for the second time. He looked at you with soft eyes and quickly engulfed you in his warm embrace, securing you tightly there. You hugged him back tightly.
Y/n- I.......I.....
Jin- shh..... first calm down okay, take it all out today, don't hold it up.....

You sobbed a while after that and came to senses after sometime, then you pulled out of the hug.

Jin- Are you fine now?
Y/n- yah.....
Jin- Okay, then tell me what is it?
Y/n- The thing is we two are completely different from each other. It's like if you are east,  then I am west. I knew it from the starting and that was another reason I didn't wanted to accept my feelings for you. Still, I thought of giving this relationship a chance, but in these days, I had realised that how different we are and I think we can't hold up for this realtionship for a long time due to the differences that we two hold. I have a fear for the same, if we marry each other. That's why I turned you down, not because it was early for me.

After you finished telling your feelings to him, he didn't said anything, he just looked down to the ground and chuckled a bit, confusing you. He then took your hand in his, and took you inside the tent which he set up there. You two were sitting at the entrance of the tent. He rapped a quilt around you because, it was really cold. He then put a hand around your shoulder and pulled you more closer and layed your head on his shoulder.

"Y/n". He suddenly called your name in a really soft and whispering tone but, enough for you to hear it, making you look up at him.
"Could you see those stars up there?" He said pointing at the sky, which was full of stars and which were the only source of light there. "Hmm" you hummed in response. "Now tell me one thing, are they all the same?" He said, making you more confused but, still you gave the answer to his question. "No, obviously not, they have different masses, they have different luminous intensity due to which they shine differently, they have different temp-"  You can't finish your sentence as you heard his slight chuckle, which made you stop and look up at him. "Just as I expected." He said looking at you fondly.

"What do you mean by that?" You asked being all confused. "You can't give a simple answer to a simple question, right? You need to explain it scientifically first." He said, chuckling in the end. " No, I need to give a scientific reason for everything. I am not satisfied without it." "Okay, 'Ms. Scientist', atleast give me a simple answer to this simple question. Are they all the same?" "NO!" -You exclaimed. He then looked at the stars again and said-"Can you see one thing common in all these?" "What?"- You said.