Mission: confession

Timeskip (next day)
Author's pov
It was sunday today, and just the perfect day, for you to put your plan into action. Your plan was like this:
You would tell sera that Namjoon started dating some other popular girl from your school. Eventually she will get sad. Then hobi will ask her out on a friendly lunch out. Sera will obviously agree to him as she would not like to turn him down, and going out would definitely turn up her mood.
        Your next part of plan included that jin would tell Namjoon that sera started dating someone else. Eventually he would also get sad.
.......And after sometime jin too, would take him out to the same place where, hobi and sera would be going, to cheer him up.

Your first part of the plan went smoothly and now was the time for the second part. Which began now.  Right now you all were present outside the same cafe in which Namjoon, Jin, sera and hobi were sitting. You, jimin, taehyung, jungkook and suga were all outside seeing the drama.

Hobi- There's something on your hair.
Sera- ooh, where is it?
(She started removing the thing from her hair.)
Hobi- wait, I will do it for you.

Author's pov
Hobi stood up from his place and started removing the invisible dust from sera's hair. Namjoon was observing them from the time he got there. His eyes were not ready to leave the figure of sera, sitting there and laughing with hobi. Seeing them he thought that hobi is the person whom sera is dating. And his jealousy was sky high now. (just the thing which you wanted.) Right now seeing them, he thought that hobi is trying to get close to her. That was the limit of his jealousy. He stood up from his place and ran in the direction where sera and hobi were sitting, jin also ran behind him.
He pushed hobi a little bit harshly but, somehow he balanced himself. Sera was obviously shocked to see him.

Hobi- HEY! What happened bro. Why so angry.
Namjoon- what do you think you are doing?!
Hobi- I was doing nothing.
Namjoon- don't try to play innocent infront of me. I know what you are trying to do. You ......( He was cut in between by sera)
Sera- what the hell are you doing here.....you should go and enjoy with your new 'popular girlfriend.' why don't you let me live in peace.
Namjoon- wait, girlfriend! I have a girlfriend and I only don't know, just wow! And what are you doing here with hobi?
Sera- I am here with hobi having lunch. What problem do you have in it?
Namjoon- Having lunch with him. Wait, don't tell me you are dating him!
Sera- Why do you care whoever I date. What do you have to do with it? You should go and enjoy with your girlfriend.
Namjoon- I DO CARE! And I don't have any girlfriend.
Sera- why, why do you care?
Namjoon- BECAUSE, I LOVE YOU STUPID.

Namjoon's feelings were out now, and each and everyone present in the cafe heard it, loud and clear. Sera too heard it and her face turned to all shades of red. She was a blushing mess. The atmosphere went a little bit awkward because, everyone was quite untill namjoon decided to speak first.

Namjoon- Since, I confessed it already, tell me sera what do you feel for me?

Sera was flustered till now and was not able to say anything.

Namjoon- it's okay if you don't like me, I understand, I hope we can still be good friends......
Sera-I love you too.....

As soon as sera said that, Namjoon shoot his eyes open at her and she did the same. They shared an eye lock. And at the same time you all decided to come out from where you all were hiding.

Y/n- FINALLY! You two confessed to each other. My plan worked out at last.

They both were shocked hearing your voice.

Sera- Y/N, wait a minute......YOU PLANNED THIS ALL?!
To be continued...........