Chapter 12: My Real Home

KayKay was slowly waking up from her sleep and yawned but as she was getting up, she noticed that her mate wasn't beside her. "What the...where did he go?" She was about to get up but then-. "Mmhm, KayKay..." She looked underneath the covers and saw Trollex hugging her by the waist while sleeping. She giggled at the look on his face and kissed him on his forehead. He smiled and blushed slightly in his sleep. Then, KayKay slowly but gently gets up from the bed and covers him in some blankets. She kissed him on his forehead before leaving the room.

As she swam downstairs, she saw the paintings on the wall of the rulers/kings and queens of the Techno Reef and those who used to come here from other tribes. Then, she came across a painting with all of the creators of the music's strings that control the tribe's music genes. KayKay looked at each troll member who was there, and stopped when she saw a certain techno troll with electric neon blue hair, lime green skin....Her mother..She remembers the moment when she first saw her while she and Trollex were playing.

She let out a sigh and took out the same notebook when she first came here in the first place. "Even though that was the first time when I've met you..after many years of being away from my home but....I just wish...I wish that we can see each other again for the last time, Tidalwave.." KayKay said as she kept looking at the painting. "Me too, my daughter..." She turned around and gasped in shock when she saw the one and only, Queen Tidalwave in front of her. "Your majesty..." "Again, your mother, darling.." She said, "S-Sorry, it's just that it's been so long. It feels like I'm just a troll compared to you.." KayKay said.

"Oh, sweetie..." Queen Tidalwave holds her face with one hand as KayKay looks at her. "I know that it's been years since we've last seen each other and interacted with your tribe's home but..it's okay. Even when you sometimes don't feel the same way, this will always be your home by your heart and soul." KayKay smiled at those words and hugged her tightly. "Thank you..Mom." She muttered. "You're welcome, KayKay.." Queen Tidalwave said. "Now, I should probably go before some troll sees me but as a little to you.." She slowly took off her crown from her head and placed it on KayKay's head. "The techno trolls have a Queen to be thankful for.." Queen Tidalwave smiled.

"Wow...thank you, Mother." KayKay said. "I love you, sweetie.." She said as she slowly faded away. "Heh..I love you too, Mom." KayKay said, then she felt arms around her. "Hey, lavender.." Trollex said. "*giggles* Hi, blueberry. How was your sleep?" She asked. "It was good. I was wondering...Wait...did she give the crown?" He asked. "Oh, uh..yeah. She did.." KayKay said with a small smile. "Well, it's perfect for a Queen like you." Trollex said. "Oh, stop it. And it's for a techno king like you, blueberry." They chuckled a bit and at that moment, KayKay finally felt like she was back home and to her real life...for the better...