Teagan the Peacock Holder part 2(request)

Part 2 of Teaganlombax 's request. Teagan is her oc, not mine.

It was nighttime and the miraculous hero duo were heading to the Eiffel Tower to not stop a villian but to save a friend who was about to become a villian.

Azure Peacock, aka Teagan, was in trouble. She had lost control of an amok and it caused some damage around Paris. In the process, Ladybug had gotten hurt. Thankfully, her lucky charm healed her.

But Cat Noir had snapped at Azure Peacock, blaming her for the destruction and for Ladybug getting her. Their friend had took off crying and now had gotten akumatized into Azure Tears, an akumatized peacock holder that can create an amok with only a feather and her own tears.

"Argh I shouldn't have snapped at Azure like that. I messed up" Cat Noir said guilty, knowing this was all his fault. If he kept his calm and just understood that their friend didn't mean it, none of this wouldn't happen.

"Don't worry about it kitty. Right now we just need to save her. If Hawkmoth gets the peacock miraculous again, it could mean trouble" Ladybug told him urgently as the heroes arrived at the Eiffel Tower.

The heroes awed to find that the ground beneath them had blue, shimmering water everywhere. The Eiffel Tower was the same water pouring from it like a shimmering water fountain. They had to admit, it looked beautiful but they knew that that was no normal water.

"Azure" Ladybug said concerned. She learned from Master Fu that when kwamis cry, their tears are different colors and they shimmer. This had to been the peacock kwami's tears but for a holder to have that was new.

"Come on. Azure needs us" Cat Noir told her, knowing their friend was not seeking to harm anyone. No one had even got hurt. The amoks she created just go looking for the duo.

Ladybug nodded to him and they used their yo-yo and baton to get up there. The two made it to the top where the whole place was over flowing with blue shimmering water.

Standing at the center, stood Azure Tears, her outfit, miraculous and hair had turned into this dark purple, her eyes matched the eye color of her kwami, Duusu. Her skin was this very pale violet and her cheeks stained with blue shimmering tears that continued to run.

Behind her, was this large amok which was a purple peacock, meant to protect her and aid her. Ladybug and Cat Noir felt their hearts ache to see their dear friend in this state. She was always so sweet, loving and kind.

"Azure Peacock" Ladybug called to her as she and Cat Noir approached her catiously. The amok flapped it's wings and roared at them fiercely. Ladybug and Cat Noir shielded themselves from the powerful force of wind thrown it them.

"Hush" Azure Tears gently hushed her amok and it relaxed, returning to its orginal position. "Ladybug. Cat Noir. Hand me your miraculouses and you two can walk away unharmed" she told them, her voice cold and no emotion.

Ladybug looked at her partner, both worried at Azure Tears's behavior. Cat Noir turned to her "Azure. Listen. I am so sorry for snapping at you. What happen at that moment and Ladybug getting hurt. It wasn't your fault. I should've understood that you would never want to hurt anyone" he apologized to her, his cat ears down in regret and guilt.

The peacock holder's face soften. She could here the sincerity in his voice. "Don't be fooled Azure Tears. Ladybug and Cat Noir are only trying to cause you more pain. Take their miraculouses while you have the chance" Hawkmoth told her as the purple butterfly mask showed up on her face.

Ladybug walked to Cat Noir's side, placing a hand on his shoulder. She smiled at him and he returned the smile. They both turned to their friend.

"Azure Peacock. We all make mistakes. Some things are beyond our control. What's it important is we learn from them so we can avoid making those mistakes again" she explained to her gently.

"Do you think that Cat Noir and I don't make mistakes? Even with this masks and super powers, we're still people. We make mistakes, even without knowing it. But that's ok. That's who we are. That's who you are Azure" Ladybug told her and she tossed the akumatized peacock holder.

She caught it and in her hand was this small compact mirror that had ladybug spots on it...a lucky charm. "Tell me Azure. Who are you?" Ladybug asked her as the peacock holder looked at it.

Her face soften at the reflection. She didn't see herself. Just someone who felt guilty and couldn't stop blaming themselves.

"Azure Tears! Don't listen to them. They only want to hurt you more. Get me the miraculouses! Now!" Hawkmoth demanded her.

But Teagan had on a serious face "My name is not Azure Tears. I am Azure Peacock. Holder of the peacock miraculous! My friends and I will stop you Hawkmoth. Once and for all! This peacock flies freely!" She announced loud and proud as she held her fan up and she broke the akumatization.

"NO!" Hawkmoth yelled frustrated. Azure Tears de-kumatized back to her self as Azure Peacock and her amok changed too, matching her.

She smiled at Ladybug and Cat Noir gratefully "Thank you" she told them gratefully and happy. Ladybug and Cat Noir smiled at her, glad to have their friend back. They walked up to her and the three did a group hug, back together as a team and as friends.