Grown Heroes

Ladybug and Cat Noir are grown up in this one

"YES! HAHAHA HIS! CAT NOIR IS BACK!" Cat Noir yelled out excited as he leaped from building to building to his location the Eiffel Tower. Adrien had gone for almost a year without being Cat Noir since he entered college but now finally he transform back into his alter ego and was ready to see an old friend...Ladybug.

He finally made it to the location, his hand onto the rail as he leaned a bit and admired the beautiful lit view of the city in the night sky. "Wow. I've missed this view" "Yeah and I've missed your voice" Cat Noir smiled as Plagg's voice came up, he and Ladybug had gain a new ability and that was talking to their kwami while transformed in their miraculouses.

"I missed you too Plagg and you know I'm actually liking this new ability, talking to you both as Adrien and Cat Noir it's awesome" Cat Noir's ears perked when he saw his reflection his outfit looked different. True, he was grown up now but he didn't expect his sleek cat look to change. His outfit was still the same only it now had green outlines on the zipper and other parts of his suit, he also notice he had shoulder pads with a green paw print on it, his belt had a paw print buckle on it and wait a minute...

Cat Noir noticed that his tail was...moving? "Wait what...oh my whiskers" he couldn't believe, his tail was actually moving. "That is...so cool! Now how do I control it?" Cat Noir literally played around with his tail as he squatted down like a curious cat but his new tail wasn't very obedient and slapped his face "ow..." He said in annoyance. "Moving tail? That's new" his ears perked at hearing that voice he missed so much.

"Ladybug? Your back!" He turned around and was awestruck at Ladybug's new look. Her spotted suit had black on her shins down to her feet resembling boots and her arms too, there were some black outlines on her chest resembling the shape of a Ladybug's wings, her pigtails were much longer looking similar to her aqua transformation. "Hi Adrien" she said his actual name snapping him out of his stunned stare, they knew each other's identities.

Cat Noir smiled at Ladybug as they  walked up to eachother and hugged eachother, Cat Noir purred at seeing his partner again after so long without transforming. "Nice to see you Bugaboo, it's been awhile" "Sorry I've been busy, you know really..." she rubbed his back as he started to let go "want to be a fashion designer I know. And you'll be a great one" he had his hands on her shoulders with a smile.

Ladybug then started to giggle "what?" Cat Noir tilted his head curious "I see someone went for a new look and not just the outfit" she notice his hair was in a wolf tail but it was still messy and wild. "It's a cat tail" "You mean wolf tail?" She started ruffling his hair around like she was petting a cat "Hey caught that out!" He told her playfully and annoyed as she laughed.

"Oh!" She said it so suddenly Cat Noir's ears and tail stood up in surprise "Oh got something to show you!" Ladybug ran to the edge of the tower "Uh M'Lady you're kinda close to the edge..." Cat Noir said nervously as he felt a little worry but when she turned around to face him, he blushed from that confident look on her face "Don't worry kitty" one foot left the edge and then...she leaped off the edge.

"LADYBUG!" Cat Noir yelled as he quickly ran to the edge his baton out just in case but before his eyes could peek over the edge SWOOSH! Next thing the cat hero saw was hid partner fly up with light blue and pink wings with spots on the bottom under her arms. Cat Noir was speechless at this site but a smile came up "Ladybug your...your flying?!" He said excited "I know! It's one of my new abilities!" She answered back as she made twirls and flips as her partner amazed like a kid at a carnival.

She flew straight to him as he caught her in his arms her new wings slowly disappeared into sparkles. He let her go as the two both watched the beautiful bright Paris view from the best spot ever. "So. College life. Now we're adults...." Ladybug said her eyes still on the view "New abilities, new bad guys...my tail moving" Cat Noir said the last part making Ladybug chuckle but then she felt his hand intertwined with hers as she made eye contact seeing the warmest and sweetest smile on her partner "...and new adventures with you" She returned the smile back resting their heads on eachother while admiring the view...new adventures are coming up for our grown heroes.