A New Year Kiss(Adrienette)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!❤❤❤😘😘😚😚😚

"Thanks Juleka" "No problem Marinette" Marientte was riding with Juleka on her scooter to the park. They had an hour before it was officially midnight and time for the new year.

Marinette and Juleka ran into the crowd, holding eachother's hands so not to get seperated. They were looking for there friends. Marinette was holiday a pink box wih polka dots on it.

While Marinette's eyes scannes the crowd, Juleka stayed calm and spotted something. "Found them" Juleka said and Marinette turn to her direction where their friends were.

Marinette smiled at Juleka "Good eyes Juleka. Sharp like a tiger" Marinette told her as the purple hair girl smiled at her.

The two rushed to their group. "You two made it!" Alya said excited and loud and the group surrounded them. Marinette smiled sheepishly at them, rubbing the bacm of her head. "Sorry. I wish we got here more sooner. But I was this close to forgetting this"

Marinette explained as she opened the pink box, revealing delicious cupcakes with white icing, blue and yellow sprinkles, black and yellow starred wrapping paper and a star on top of each cupcake.

"Woooow!" The friends said amazed by how good the cupcakes look. "Wow Marinette!" The bluennete got surprised when she heard that familar voice but was also happy. It was Adrien.

Marinette thought Adrien wasn't coming because of his dad and she was so happy to see him, she forget about being a stuttering mess.

"Adrien! Wow! I thought you weren't coming!" She said so happy and their friends were actually surprised to see Marinette not stuttering or acting wierd.

Adrien smiled at her. "Yeah my dad let me go. Mind if I have a cupcake?" "Sure" Marinette said as she held the box open for him and Adrien took one out, his eyes sparkled at the cupcake as he took a bite from it.

Now there were only a few minutes left before it was finally the new year. Marinette finished her cupcake and took the star off it. "Hey Dupain-Cheng!"

Marinette heard that familar voice before and its not the fun kind...Chloe. Marinette turn to look at her, expecting the usual bratty insult. "I have to admit, these cupcakes aren't bad. Not good. But not bad either" Chloe said kinda complimenting her while eating the cupcake and walking away.

Marinette stared at her blinking in surprise but she smiled a little. "Maybe Chloe's new year resolution will be being nice" Marinette told herself as she held the star on her hand. She pulled something out of her purse, a hair clip and she stuck the stair on it.

"What do you think Tikki?" Marinette asked her kwami friend as she showed her the newly made hair clip. "Wow Marinette! It's perfect for the new year!" Tikki told her smiling. Marinette placed the hair clip on her hair.

The countdown was starting. Everyone was excited. Marinette's eyes sparkles on the countdown ball, her smile was big. She couldn't wait for the new year. "Hey Marinette"

Marinette turned away from the clock when she heard Adrien's voice. She looked at her friend who smiled at her warmly. "Y-Yeah?" She asked a little nervous.

"10"

"Marinette you're a great friend. And this year was pretty amazing"

"9"

"I can't wait to start the new year"

"8"

"7"

"6"

Adrien's hands held Marinette's and Marinette blushed at him surprised. Adrien took a step closer to her.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"Happy new year Marinette"

"2"

"U-Um happy new year Adrien" Marinette said as she smiled and Adrien leaned in.

"1!"

Adrien kissed Marinette on the cheek and colorful fireworks lit the sky and the crowd went wild. Marinette blushed so much when he kissed her on the cheek. She kissed him on the cheek once during Heros Day.

But this was a special moment for Marinette. The two turn to look at the firework show, their heads leaning on eachother...looking forward to the new year.