Two Bouquets from one guy

Adrien gives a bouquet of flowers to Mari and Cat Noir to Ladybug.

Adrien was admiring the flower bouquets in the store, he wanted to find one for Ladybug "What do you think Plagg? Which one should I buy?" Plagg was asleep and he woke up yawning as he pawed at a red rose one lazy. Adrien smiled at his choice, the rose match Ladybug's suit. He was gonna buy it but then Plagg spotted some camembert on a guest's plate outside of a restaurant. The kwami zoomed past his holder, causing him to drop the coins "Plagg!" Adrien said surprised and irritated as he started to pursue the kwami halfway to the park but at the corner of his eye he spotted Marinette walking by and she seemed down "Marinette?" His running slow down to a stop as he watched her sat down on the fountain. "Got it!" He turn his head back to Plagg who returned with the stinky cheese in his little paws, hiding in some blue flowers. Adrien glared at his kwami for causing trouble again but the blue flowers gave him an idea on how to cheer his friend

"Marientte cheer up it was just one mistake" Tikki told her but Marinette wasn't convince. She felt bad about getting the wrong akumatized obeject from Vanisher and Antibug plus Cat Noir almost got hurt, she felt so guilty. "Marientte?" She turn her head to the voice and she sprung out of her sitting spot on the fountain when she saw who it was "Adrien? Hi um what are you doing here?" She asked him with an awkard smile as Adrien smiled at her warmly, his arms behind his back.

"Well I notice your not that happy smiling Marinette I know..." she blushed surprised he actually said that 'Does he like my smile because it's usually awkard around him?' She thought as her eyes stared at his and he continued.

"So I bought you these to cheer you up" he exposed a bouquet of blue flowers to her and Marinette beamed at them, marveling the bright beauty of the blue petals.  She held them, taking a deep sniff of them " They're beautiful" "There's the smile I know" she blushed smiling shy as Adrien smiled back at her before leaving. "Thanks for the idea Plagg" "No problem Adrien, does that nean I get more camembert?" Adrien laughed at his kwami's love for cheese as they went home.

Ladybug and Cat Noir transform for patrol

"Can we go home now Bugaboo? Yawn it's really late" Cat Noir complained while yawning resting flat on the floor with his arms behind his head "No we only have two minutes. And don't call me bugaboo." Ladybug said irritated and yawned too, a bit exhausted closing her eyes for a moment and then opening them to see Cat Noir smiling in front of her his hands behind him.

"Aah!" She yelled surprise and leaped back like she was Marinette. She glared at the cat growling with her fists at her sides "Cat Noir!" She snapped and before she can scold him for scaring her while on a roof, he pulled out from behind a red rose bouquet. Her angry face was surprised but happy too "For me? Wow these are beautiful" "Not as beautiful as you My Lady" he handed them to her and she smelled them "I love them thanks kitty" he beamed at her as she scratched behind his left ear earning a purr, 'I manage to cheer up my friend Marinette and make my partner happy today just by giving them flowers. Awesome!' He thought in his head as patrol finish and the two went home. "Two bouquets from two guys. Best day ever" Ladybug told herself as she went home and had the red and blue bouquet mixing together in a vase.