Sixty Three • A Moment To...

"[Y/N]! That's just mean!"

• • •

"You gave yourself that one," you state, rolling your eyes playfully. "If you keep talking in your sleep, then I'm going to find more ways to embarrass you." Dazai's fingers squeeze against yours, "I've talked in my sleep more than once?" His body tenses, and he's practically praying that he hasn't.

"I mean, yeah, probably. I just haven't heard anything recently," you say, unaware of why Dazai tensed up for a moment. "God, thank you," he breathes out. You turn to face him, raising an eyebrow, "I'll stay up one day just to hear you."

"You're gonna watch me sleep?" Dazai asks, because the thought of it is a little creepy. Watching someone until they fall asleep is better—because normally, you would also fall asleep after them. Staying up just to watch them is...

"One day, you're not gonna know when though," you say, moving so that you're no longer on him, but beside him, now laying your head on his shoulder. "I'll just stay up everyday then," he says, as if it's something that doesn't bother him at all. Which to be fair, isn't anything new—he's stayed up for far too long, and he's never gotten enough sleep. That's how his habit of drinking himself to sleep started. He doesn't do it anymore, because he's realized that when he has someone beside him—someone he loves—sleep comes naturally.

You sigh, "Fine, I won't watch you sleep—because now that I've said it out loud, it does sound creepy." Dazai nods in agreement, leaning his head against yours.

Time that was meant to be spent in bed goes by, and now you and Dazai are getting ready to go out. He gets up from the bed, pouting, "Shower with me?" He never quits, does he? "Fine," you say, purposely making yourself sound excited and bright. He turns around to look at you, eyes slightly widened, but also filled with—

But when he looks at you, you're nodding your head 'no' at him. He sighs, turning around to walk towards the bathroom again, and he's already pulling off his shirt as he walks. "I saw that," he says, looking at the mirror. Okay, so maybe you checked him out—it's not exactly new, is it? When someone looks like Dazai, it's hard not to. Which makes you wonder how many other people have done that before—

He smirks at you through the mirror before walking over the bathroom and closing the door. In the meantime—while he's taking a shower—you look through some of the drawers. You end up picking some things up and putting them in your hands. You sit back down on the bed afterwards, and something that never really occurred to you hits—

Dazai's in the shower. Normal, right? But Dazai's in the shower, and that also means that he's nak—

God, this seriously isn't the time to start fantasizing.

He comes out of the bathroom right on time, breaking you from any of your thoughts. His hair is still slightly damp, and his bangs are sticking to his face, but it doesn't even look out of place. Fucking hell, does this man know how good looking he is? Or does he just enjoy watching you stare at him.

Second one, definitely.

"Your turn," he says, taking the towel in his hand and rubbing it against his hair to soak some of the water out. You get up from the bed, walking over to him first. "You should wear these," you say, showing him the several rings that he got from Chuuya.

He also has ordered a few more things from the place Chuuya got these from, and he has no regrets.

He takes them from you, "I definitely will." How can he say no to that anyway? You go over to the bathroom to get ready as he slips the rings onto his fingers. He decided to wear all black today—black pants as per usual, and a black dress shirt that fits him so damn well that it was almost made just for him. And of course, his black suit jacket along with his usual tie.

Once you're out of the bathroom, you see Dazai in the mirror straightening his tie, his head tilted slightly upward—and his jawline looks amazing from that angle—and the rings are decorating his fingers. "Hey," you say, grabbing his attention. He quickly takes something and puts it into his pocket. "Hey," he starts, looking at you up and down, "wow." He walks towards you, hand cupping your cheek, and you can feel the coldness of the rings on your skin, when he presses down a small kiss.

"And you smell really good," he continues, instantly recognizing the smell of his own body wash. There's just something different about it when you wear it. As if it smells ten times better when the scent is on you, like he could get drunk of the scent alone. It's clearly working when you see Dazai pull back, eyes half lidded as if he's taking his time to process the whole thing.

"Thank you," you reply, smiling at him. "I also booked us a reservation at eight at a restaurant. I heard the food there is really good," he informs. "Sounds good," you reply. Dazai has planned out this day quite well if he says so himself.

"Shall we go?" He asks, taking your hand and resting his lips on it for a moment, all while looking into your eyes.

"Yes, we shall."