𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

•••

EPIGRAPH

EPIGRAPH

"Together they would create a world - an empire that would be left untouched by the ones who envied."

DESCRIPTION

Cataleya Rosewood - a ballerina who goes by the name, Swan. With her graceful aura and a beautiful personality, she was a score that all men were willing to catch. Though with a dark past, she had been tainted. A tainted swan in a world filled with cruelty. Behind closed doors, she was a different person filled with a clouded mind and enough tears to fill a pond. She wanted to let it all go but she needed someoneb. That one special person to help her through all the cruel demons, the ones she wished she didn't have to face alone.

Stefano Álvarez - a billionaire with an empire. A dominant man who gets what he wants, whenever he wants. Yet when his cold brown eyes are set on the elegant ballerina with a fake smile, he couldn't help but feel drawn to her. Wondering about all the things she had to hide and the secrets she held within her alluring grey eyes. In simple words, he wanted her.

And the heart wants what it wants.

WARNINGS

-Mentions of rape
-Sex
-Violence
-Drug Use
-Course Language
-Mature Themes
-Kinks
Please note that if you feel like you cannot handle these warnings, you are free to leave but dont report this book as it is labeled MATURE for a reason.

HELLOS

Welcome to my book, Tainted Swan. My name is Alyssa and I would like to say it is nice to be writing yet another book. My other book, Something Above Ordinary is completed and Branded By him in the works. It means a lot to know that you are reading and showing support towards my book. Constructive criticism is accepted but please keep any rude comments for the very end of the book. The banners and aesthetics have been made by me unless stated otherwise. The pictures used within my book don't belong to me and all credit goes to the many respective owners.

TRANSLATIONS

I sincerely apologize beforehand for any insulating translations in this book. Some translations might not be correct or perfect as I will be using google translate and other translation websites. Nothing in this book has been written to offend anyone in any sort of way. The translations will be typed out in Spanish as they will also be the only language which will have translation. All translations with be translated from Spanish to English after the sentence or paragraph.

PLAYLIST

There are only four songs for this book as of now but anymore will be added on later!

Infinity | slowed - Jaymes Young

S & M | slowed - Rihanna

Everything I Wanted | slowed - Billie Eilish

Cold | slowed - Maroon 5 ft. Future

COPYRIGHT

Please Note that this book has been written and planned out by me. In no way am I allowing you to copy, translate or put my book on any other platform. If any similar book is found that is VERY alike to this book, please let me know or kindly report it.

2021 All Rigths reserved To Alyssa_Camilla for the book - TAINTED SWAN

CONTACT ME

All my contact information is in my bio. The link to my carrd is there, as well as all the information about my books. I am always free to talk but I'm a little off and on when it comes to social media but I am always on Wattpad so you will most likely find me on here responding to anything.

THANK YOU

Thank you for giving my book a chance. I can fully assure you that this book will be completed and not left during the process of writing. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!<33

 Anyways, I hope you enjoy!<33