𝟬𝟬𝟰

••• 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 •••

Chapter Four : I Am Trying
-

So I cried, I felt like I died but now...

"Honestly, I feel so much better." I looked at Brianna as we continued to walk through the mall.

She stopped suddenly, turning to face me with a stern look. "So are you saying what I think you need to be saying?"

I nodded my head with a bright smile, bringing the sunglasses away from my face as it previously covered my grey eyes.

I looked around the mall seeing that it was practically empty thanks to Bri, as she was still keeping her pregnancy a secret from the outside world. It was hard to maintain a private life especially when you are well known for something.

"I am, but-"

"No but's, Cataleya. I am so proud of you and really happy that you've truly come to the realization." I grinned at her words before she hugged me as much as she could with her baby bump.

"I am too but as I was saying, I am trying. It will take time for me to completely move on but I am willing to try as much as I possibly can." She nodded her head, with a smile.

"Well as long as you do what is best for you, I completely support it and will continue to stand by you." She kissed my cheek before letting go of grabbing my arm before dragging me to the boutique.

We were spending the day together since the ball or 'gala' was tomorrow. I didn't have a dress yet and today was the latest I could get it as my father would probably find out and scold me.

As a Rosewood being friends with a Maximilian, both my father and Brianna's father were best friends meaning that she would be going to the ball. However, she would be going as a Ferrari.

For over a year and a half now, my best friend has been going as Brianna Maximilian Ferrari. She has been married to Elio Ferrari and they are now their first child together, known as my godson whom I refer to as Storm.

I smiled thinking back to the days when Elio, Brianna and I would go to the same ice-cream shop after school because we were crazy rich teens.

We all have been best friends since middle school which is why it was no shock to me that Elio and Bri had gotten married and fell in love. Elio and I would prank her all the time but he soon backed off in high school becoming highly over protective and possessive over her which made me know that he had feelings for her.

Skip a couple years - now, we are still best friends with them being married to each other and me still enjoying what life had to offer. The good parts, at least.

Feeling a hand being placed on mine, causing me to look up at a worried Brianna. "You zone out way too often."

I waved her off as my eyes wandered around the boutique, scanning over all the beautiful dresses that they had.