𝟬𝟬𝟭

••• 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙 •••

Chapter One : Ballet
-

"Ballet isnt a place for games. It's a place where passion is allowed to be shown and painted into a masterpiece." Her voice was stern and strict.

"Straighten the legs, and point your toes." I took a breath as I nodded my head, keeping silent.

Up and twirl, smile and grace.

The words repeated themselves in my head as I got lost, deep within my head. With each step I took, I got a flash back to that night.

The nightmares that it caused and the feelings that have been bottled up for way too long.

"Stop and Pirouette!"

The twirls were the only thing I could do. My Pirouette was on point as I landed with a Grande Jeté and returned into fifth position. The blush pink tutu moved along with me, following everything I did.

Ballet was my safe place. It always had been but it was even more so now, because of the things I've yet to tell the world.

Scared, was the feeling that I felt but as I danced with everything in me, I let go of all the pain and suffering that I wished would end completely.

My eyes are not covered with the loose hair that left my ballerina bun. I stared up at Madame Aimée, as she peered at me with a thoughtful look in her eyes.

"Cataleya, I cannot and will not tolerate you getting into your head as you dance. Stay focused or you will not be going to the performance." I nodded my head as she continued further.

"You are the best Ballerina I have ever taught but also the kindest person out there. Step up and show me that you are ready for the things that come your way." She spoke to me in her thick French accent, before returning to the other dancers that were practicing.

I sighed in worry, knowing that ballet was my only valid exception from my day to day reality with these horrible thoughts.

I made my way to the change room, wanting to get ready for my girls day with my only friend and practically sister at this point. It was long overdue since I've been busy with practice and a few things of my own.

As I changed I grabbed the dress with a nude colour and flowers on it. It stopped at my mid thigh but my short height of five-foot four would most definitely increase a bit in my favourite heels which is why I was extremely thankful that my feet have never gotten blisters or sores from doing ballet.

As I was walking out, I passed the kids room filled with many little children from ages two to four and they were the absolute cutest.

I would be delighted to have children of my own but for now, I was happy to watch them until next month where I'd be teaching them on my own as their teacher.