Bruce Gale Richardson aka The Dude

This is how old him looked like and he was a real man.

Enter Bruce Gale Richardson aka The Dude :-

My name Is The Dude, my real name is Bruce Gale Richardson, I am a man who joined The Navy at age 18 and at 21 am discharged, with three Other Biker Friends, I sat Freely at a Bar drinking beer and I said " let's start a club .... a little club of out own " and they voted " yes yes yes " and I saw Beer Sign and copied it yah and named it The Sons Of Silence Motorcycle Club and Latin Phrase "donec mors non separat " meaning until death separates us" and we began riding and soon word spread and Bikers Across Colorado, Iowa, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Kentucky, Indianapolis, Florida and Kansas began wearing out patches and started riding.

When the Mafia does something they don't Publicize it our named summed up our goals :- Secrecy and Silence.

And Jr Reeds came to me from Navy Seals and with Nick Nichols and Big Larry joined us from Hells Angeles MC he wanted to be an Angel and he figure get into one club, work his way up and patch over to Hells Angels MC and I told him, he will patch there soon.

In Florida, Outlaw Bikers Gang The Warlocks MC young members like Halfway and Slow Joe began befriending Sons Of Silence and Hells Angeles MC Members and so Alliance Pacts are formed everywhere I know Grub who founded Warlocks he took a Pheonix as Symbol I chose Eagle he's Navy and Air Force Veteren and he's being in Outlaws Bad Books because he made his own Club Or Gang and they said they, The Breed and Gypsy Jokers wanna rape his daughter and a war started for sure and I decided to get Numbers and Aid him when Outlaws came Outta my house and picked my wife up who slapped one of them and pushed him down and he fell on his Bike when a Gunman pulled out a Gun and I came out with a Rifle and Warning and he shot my three friends down killing 2 and I shot him in revenge and the other two ran off one left his bike behind and The Cops came since it's Self Defence Situation I got left and I told I'm in The Navy and they respected that Jim Wattles of Colorado PD.

And then we mourned the loss of two founders and their families were bombed and then the third friend died of a Heart Attack and I took up Arms against The Outlaws and The Breed MCs.