Prank Days 2

Nick Nichols was going to a Church and I called Big Larry and Halfway to conduct a Prank Plan and I called Grun Freeland and came across Jim Wattles, Steve Cook and Nick Nichols and then I told Big Larry to get a Heart Attack and have Halfway take him there.

The Plan was going well and Big Larry pretended like he was having a heart attack after countless practises he got it right finally and correctly.

Larry fell down and Halfway dragged him to Nick Nichols Hood or Bonet and asked him to help Big Larry or he'll die and Steve Cook and Jim Wattles helped him drag upto Hospital when they found out Doc Brown is in my house when we came there I and Doc Brown and Grun Freeland threw Pink Color on them all and Big Larry began laughing likr an idiot and fell down and saying " Nick Nichols you should have seen your face and you too Jim Wattles and Steve Cook " and he shot them all with Color Guns painting them all Pink and Orange.

And we all laughed then I called them out to a party and a feast and we all had fun times there and ate together and drank together and we all passed out there only.

Next Week we got up and found out ATF bad has arrested us again and this time are executing us and I was taken to the zone and they were laughing at me.