ATF & The Outlaws Vs Sons

ATF Members and Outlaw Fake Gangsters began raiding our houses and killing Members and my Numbers decreased and I decided to raid Blake's house and I called Nomads and with them I raided the house.

We started by taking down the door of Blake Boteler and Fellow ATF Members using the database website and Blake Boteler shot down nobody and ran and as we chased him he spill water in the ground and we tripped and I ran to him he jumped to the Attic and began firing and Nomads shot up the Attic and he ran wounded and as I climbed up and threw his ATF Badge away and told him " The Criminals had more mercy, The Outlaws have more mercy, The Cops here have more mercy, Arms dealers have more mercy then you Feds " and left and I said " The Outlaws MC end them out of Colorodo Springs and The State " and we chased and when Police Captain and Crooked Man named Jesse Jones began attacking out Nick Nichols JR Reeds called it and they said we kill and pillage his wife and daughter and I said no they're Innocent.

Jesse Jones was called to a sit-down and to talk but he was adamant about us and began to shoot and killed a man's wife in our club and I called Vengeance Against Him.

Cops, Feds, Swat, Bangers, BM Arms Dealers, Gun Runners, Presidential Goons etc have Zero Mercy and now I ain't taking shit from anyone and we became Anti Authoritarian from now on.

Jim Wattles confronted Blake Boteler and Jesse Jones who threatened his family and I and Nick listened to it and we striked Against Outlaws MC when they shot up two members and their rich girlfriends.

And now we rode to Outlaws in Colorodo and called them out and Outlaws have A Sniper on my Back and I called a Nomad who pulled out a Glock 9 shooting at the door and a Gunman and Another One pulled a Piece and shot the Sniper Rifle and we broke in and led to another Brawl and where I slammed the doors on National President Harold Bowman aka Taco and slammed him down and beat his ass up ok that wasn't Taco Bowman.

And then Outlaws MC Charters came and surrounded us and I laughed when they called The Breed as we called The Warlocks MC and Big John leading them came and Boozefighters came too and Les Packer shot a guy in the van in the head and said " looks like we got ourselves an Outlaw Joker Sandwich with Two Tons of Fat Mean stacked between buncha birds of a loaf of beer bread " Grub slammed an Outlaw down the Trucks and the brawl ended when Packer and Grub talked Jim Wattles out.

Jim Wattles said " Bruce Gale Richardson aka The Dude don't do bad shit' like Sexual Crimes here and Violent Crimes please avoid that and War Crimes too " and I smiled " what young man ain't rowdy " and shook his hands and we all laughed when an Outlaw attempted to kill Packer who shot him in the neck and knees.

Sons Of Silence, Boozefighters, Warlocks and Colorodo PD against ATF Agents, Outlaws, The Breed and Gypsy Jokers and we had an all out brawl resulting in our victory.