Blake Boteler Ending

Using a Colorful Gun and Colored Liquid we used it take down Outlaws in their Lawns and beat them up then we broke their Tattoos shops too.

Blake Boteler came with a Mob ruling Colorodo State Itself and I wanted to liberate it from his rule and so we agreed to a meet-up and this would be his ending for sure.

Blake Boteler attacked Nick Nichols who patched in MGM (Motorcycles, God and Meth) MC and Nichols kicked them out of there and in self defence Killed many of them.

ATF and Feds had drive bys and ATF Won here so we needed to make a plan and United Aryan Brotherhood came here and Albanian Gangs too who took down Somali Outlaws Gangs dismantling them all.

Somalia Gangs were taken out by us too and finally Blake Boteler brought Outlaws MC with him and we met him at full force.

Blake Boteler and his guys brawled with my guys from all Other Charters and this war Escalated unknown to Guns Use and I angrily confronted by Blake Boteler defeated him and slammed him breaking his bones and teeth defeated I yelled " GO HoMe OuTlaWs tO YoUr FaMilY " and picked Blake Boteler and threw him away to Jim Wattles who put him in Prison again and we won but Taco is far from over he escaped Prison again and is coming with a Vendetta.