Bikie Wars

Mosse and Danielle and John Napoli agreement came and Taco Bowman becoming a Man he Is and he went to face off and fight Bruce Gale Richardson aka The Dude.

He met Big Larry, Slow Joe, Big John and Nick Nichols as well as Halfway and Grub before it and it resulted in a Huge Brawl that took place and Taco Bowman agreed to a fair fight.

The Dude and Taco fought and it resulted into a Half Hour Brawl and Bruce Gale Richardson aka The Dude ended up winning by slamming him down Five Times in a Row and telling him to go and leave and he shook hands announcing Outlaws MC will no longer feud with Sons Of Silence MC and leaving.

John Napoli was left behind with Mosse and Dannielle and they wanted revenge and Dannielle went after with a Huge Mob at The Dudes house when The Dude gave Outlaws MC a party and told them to go there was an Outlaws MC Civil War because some favoured The Dude over Mexican Mafia and Somalian Gangs which indulged in Human Trafficking, Kidnappings, Raping, Bombings and were into the act of Terrorism both Criminals and Terrorists.

Outlaws MC had another Brawl when Mexican Mafia and Somalia Outlaws came by and Dannielle and Mosse called out The Dude and Grub who pulled their Guns out when Grub and The Dude ducked and pulled their Guns Out and Grub shoot down Mosse and The Dude killed Dannielle but Grub was shot but somehow saved as The Clubs Medics saved him and Mexican Mafia and Somalia Outlaws did another Shootout and Police and Paramilitary Arrived and they killed all Mexicans and Somalia and ended them all.

John Napoli and Taco Bowman fought in which Taco Bowman defeated John Napoli and left off being Outlaw Biker he was and John Napoli attacked The Dude when Grub defeated him and slammed him down and Steve Cook and Jim Wattles arrested him and Cook with Wattles respected SOS MC and Warlocks MC and to an extent HA MC and Mongols MC.

The Breed MC was shut down and the others Patched In to Outlaws MC or Hells Angeles MC or Highwaymen MC or Iron Order MC.

Another Enemy came by leading The Highwaymen MC and one with The Iron Horsemen MC of course settings of shops happened but not all Charters fought Some did and this will focus on those some later.