Chapter 5: A new friend

Yoonbok's POV
Sarang-ie's name was about to be called out......"Kim sarang in history class." So Kim sarang was going to history class 🤷‍♀️. "Yeah.....I love history, hopefully yoonbokie you will also be in the same class" sarang said. Next was my name and I was anxious to know. Then "Min yoonbok in Math class" And I am in math class 🤷‍♀️ . "Darn it....not only is maths my least favourite class, it also seperated me from sarang" I said to myself in anger. Then everyone was sorted out into their own classes. Bangtan sonyeondan was also sorted into their class...
Jin oppa : Math
Namjoon oppa : Math
Yoongi oppa : Math
Jimin oppa : History
Hoseok oppa : Science
Taehyung oppa : English
Jungkook oppa : Science
So basically everyone was in different classes. Sarang and Jimin oppa in one class, Jin oppa, namjoon oppa, yoongi oppa and me in one class, Hoseok oppa and jungkook oppa in one class and lastly taehyung oppa in one class. So we all went to our respected classes.......
TIME SKIP

Sarang's POV
Me and Jimin is in one class and I am nervous bcz no one else, not even Jin oppa is there. And since jimin didn't know a lot of people in the class I am quite sure he will have to sit along with me.........
As expected Jimin came and sat next to me. I tried my best to concentrate on the teacher. Even Yoonbok went to the other class and that too it's in the other end of the school, near the cafeteria. Then someone in the corridor caught my eye. A new girl I guess. She looked around the corridor, I guess looking for classes. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Jimin. "Psst...what are you looking at outside the window?" He asked. I pointed at the girl. "I think she's new." I said, mentally praising myself for not stuttering. He nodded and went back to writing. I shrugged and I also did the same. Then there was a knock on the class' door. I think it's that girl, she must be in this class. The door was opened and she said, "Sorry Ms. Choi, I had some trouble finding the class". Ms. Choi smiled and welcomed her and asked her to introduce herself. "Annaeyonghaseyo, Lee Areum ibnida! Please take care of me! Hope we can be friends!" She smiled and sat down in front of us. I think we might get along well...I'll talk to her in the cafeteria, I mentally noted.
TIME SKIP
It was lunchtime me and Jimin went to the cafeteria sit with Yoonbok and the others. I told them about Areum. And we saw her sitting in a corner all by herself. Me and Yoonbok were about to approach her when 4 meanies overtook us. And they were non other than—Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyong and Lalisa Manoban. They whispered something among themselves and went to her...."Hey newbie...come over here...."Jennie said. We didn't like them for the following reasons:
1. They came from snobby rich families and it didn't hurt for them to show off.
2. They didn't get punished despite the trouble they've caused because their parents had the total control over the principal because of bribe.
3. They always come and bother US in particular, or should I say the boys....they didn't like me and Yoonbok hanging around with their "OPPAS". Ewwww. But the thing they didn't know was I was Kim Seokjin aka WWH's sister (LOL)
Now back to reality...
Areum went towards them with her legs shaking and her head bent low.....

Yoonbok's POV
Areum was looking really scared when the 4 bullies came up to her. She went along with them quietly and did what they asked her to. Then jisoo hit her in the head and said "newbie huh, so do you know there is a rule that, whoever is new here will be under our control?" *areum nodded shaking with fear*

Sarang's POV
We all badly wanted to help her but yoonbok suggested that we let areum deal about it on her own. We did not understand why yoonbok behaved like that but we just went along with it cuz we knew that yoonbok would have something in her mind.

Yoonbok's POV
I wanted to see if areum really had the power to fight off those bullies. That's why I asked sarang and the others to not do anything. Unfortunately she was a weakling so we had no other choice but to help her. So instead of using the rough way with another bunch of girls let's go with the smoother way. I grabbed sarang and Jin oppa's hand and took them along with me in front of the girls. Then I told them. "Unnie why are you bothering the newbie? See I'll give you Jin oppa". They all look at Jin oppa and was fangirling him when Sarang spoke out loudly to me "yoonbok-ah why are you giving my Jin oppa to them?" Then they were shocked and angry "how dare you call our oppa, OPPA"? That's when I explained "don't worry unnie, all this while u hated sarang and me but do you know that sarang is Jin oppa's younger sister?" They were shocked and they asked "oppa has a sister?" Then we nodded. Then after that I didn't think they would hate us anymore cuz now we would be having nice treatment from these unnie's. Then sarang asked me "how did u do that?" I told "Easy, I knew u would react so I did that". We all laughed together. Then I pulled areum aside and whispered in a creepy way to her "Areum, now you are gonna train urself to be strong and fight unwanted people along with us". She nodded her head and came along........