Chapter 9: Back Home~ The Kiss and A few Memories

Yoonbok's POV

Me, Sarang and Areum were playing games at the arcade. Sarang was helping Areum use the joystick properly and I was watching them. Suddenly from somewhere I heard someone say "Yah jagi.........I have a surprise for you, I'll show it once we get home". The voice I heard sounded familiar, probably just my feeling. The person sounded a little drunk but anyways I ignored it. I turned back to Sarang and Areum. We played for some more time but after sometime it was getting boring playing the same game so we were searching for another game. While we were doing that, Sarang slowly nudged our elbow. She pointed towards a person in tiny and asked "Isn't that Yoongi's brother?" I nodded. We all were a bit shocked at seeing him here. So they all had come to the same mall as we did. We started following him but soon lost him. Areum wanted to buy some shoes from a fancy shoes store. Once we were done shopping we were exhausted.....we did a lot of shopping. Each one of us had things.

We were walking down the hall while Sarang gasped. She called us and pointed towards the club. When me and Areum looked at the direction Sarang was pointing we were shocked. I immediately realised what we were seeing and went to Areum. I gave her a hug and patted her shoulder. Her eyes started becoming teary and she bursted in my shoulders. Then I comforted her saying "There, there.......don't worry. It must be a misunderstanding". Saying that I let go of her and took her to the nearby cafe. I called Sarang to come along with us and she came following us. We sat in the seats.....me and Sarang sat in one side while Areum sat in the other side. She started crying even harder this time. Sarang then said "Even though you saw Jin oppa being touchy with another girl....he wouldn't have meant it. He is not someone like that".

Immediately after Sarang said that she realised what she just said and she covered her mouth. I kicked her from under the table. She then apologised to Areum. Areum just shook her head. I still had to make it clear. What was Jin oppa exactly doing there with that girl? I stood up from my desk as I couldn't handle Areum crying and started walking towards the club. Sarang tried stopping me but I shook her off and started walking. On my way I send Sarang a text saying:

 On my way I send Sarang a text saying:

I entered the club.....everyone was dancing and singing. Some were drunk others were not. The atmosphere was really enjoyable but I didn't come for that now. I went searching for the boys. Suddenly someone pulled me harshly towards a place where there were not much people. Then I was pushed against the wall and I could smell that whoever was holding me was drunk. Before that person could do anything to me I gave him a knee punch in his stomach. He crouched and that time I also kicked his head. He cried out but when I took a glance of the person I covered my mouth. I touched his head and said "Sorry Yoongi oppa, I didn't know it was you. It was my reflex action" He pointed at me and gave me a glare. I bowed to him and slowly asked him "where are the others?" He pulled me towards him and said "come, I'll take you there" and we started walking. We then reached next to the other's. That's when I saw Jin oppa.......I moved out of Yoongi oppa's grip and went towards him and the girl next to him. I was giving glares to the girl beside him. I looked at him and asked him "who is this lady right here oppa?" He told "This is Areum my girlfriend....and who are you miss?" I told him "Oppa, you've got the wrong person. Your girlfriend is in the cafe. I am your girlfriend's friend". He just made an "O" face and started laughing at himself. I facepalmed myself and then looked to Namjoon oppa who was the only sober one. I asked him "a little help?"