Chapter 8: A trip to Daegu and a curious night out

Yoonbok's POV 

"Yah! Jagi! What's with the commotion?" Areum stated when we entered into Jin oppa's room. Jin oppa was dancing all crazy in his room. He stopped as soon we came in and then he lifted Areum in his hands and gave her a peck. And then she asked "Jagi! What're you doing......there are people here. And what are you so excited about?" He looked at her and then told keeping Areum down "guys, I have something to announce to all of you........" We all looked at him waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"My brother's wi-" he was cut off by Sarang jumping and saying "I became an aunt.........yyyyaaaayyyyyy"

We all were really happy for them. Then Hoseok oppa asked "is it a boy or a girl?"

Sarang told "we don't know yet. But whichever gender it is, I am still going to become an aunt"

Sarang looked all happy. I was happy for her too. Then I interrupted "so guys, are you done packing?"

All of us nodded except Sarang.

She said "umm......sorry guys, I haven't completed packing fully. When I was in middle of packing, that's when Jung oppa called....."

We all looked at her with a "it's alright, one of us will help you" look.

Just at that time Jimin oppa came forward "Will I be of some help, Sarang?" He asked

I noticed Sarang turning bright pink with a small shade of red. I spoke for Sarang while looking at her with a grin "no problem oppa, I don't think Sarang would mind, Right Sarang?" She nodded slowly pinching me from the back. I removed her hand and said "Let's get back to work before it gets too late." We all agreed and went.

They (Jimin and Sarang) both went to Sarang's room to pack the stuff.

We all went our way too.

TIME SKIP

"Sarang, will you come down for a moment. I want you to taste this and check if it is all good" Jin oppa called out from the kitchen.

We didn't hear any response and so we thought she didn't hear.

Jin oppa then went to her room to call her. Instead of coming down with Sarang....he came down with a shocked and petrified expression.

We all rushed to Jin oppa as soon as we saw him coming all shocked. Namjoon asked "What happened hyung?, anything wrong? Did you see a ghost?"

He slowly pointed upstairs still shocked.

Namjoon oppa told us "you guys stay here. I'll go check and come" we all nodded

We waited for a couple of minutes and then we saw namjoon oppa coming out of her room. We rushed to him and we saw his face. He had the exact same look Jin oppa had. We asked him "What happened? Any news?"

He said in a shaky voice "I can't believe what I just saw....." and then he asked taehyung oppa to give him a pinch to check if he was dreaming or not. Taehyung oppa asked again "what is it so scary that both of you hyung's come out shocked.......tell me. Did you see a ghost?" Then namjoon oppa nodded his side to side and send "even worse....you guys go check it out and come"

We were all so curious and so we went together to her room. Our mouths went open and we gasped as soon as we saw the sight in front of us. Areum then said "Did we commit a sin right now and have we done anything wrong in out previous life to see something like this in front of us. We all nodded in sync......

And do you have any idea of what we saw?

Well Sarang and jimin were sleeping hugging each other tightly. What's even worse is that Jimin didn't have a shirt on him. But he had a pant ofc (I am not playing dirty here 🙄)