Chapter 6: A new couple, and a mystery?

Sarang's POV
"Areum you can go first" I said. "Annaeyonghaseyo, Lee Areum imnida! I used to live in Japan earlier and I had to move here as my family transferred. Hope we can be good friends." Yoonbok said "Areum-ah don't have to be so formal..." I nodded. She just smiled. "Ok Bangtan our turn" Namjoon said.
"I am Kim Namjoon, the leader/brain of the group" Namjoon said only to earn a savage glare from Yoongi.
"I am Seokjin, you probably know me as World wide handsome and the world's best chef!" My brother said. I coughed. "And yeah Sarang-ie's brother." "Did you think you could go on about yourself all day long?" I said glaring sarcastically, only to earn a laugh from the others.
"Hello there. I am Min Yoongi our Min Suga Genius jjang jjang boong boong!" He said. "And don't forget Min Yoonji! That day on annual day you had to act as a girl for a drama!" Jimin reminded him. "Yah! Don't you dare remind me of those days! It gives me cringes." Yoongi glared at Jimin earning a chuckle from him. "Also...the one who Yoonbok secret admi—hmphshroskf" I almost blurted when Yoonbok placed her hand on my mouth. When she removed it her face looked like a real life tomato!
"I am Jung Hoseok. The sunshine ☀️." Hoseok said smiling brightly. "Yup that's him the hope of the group!" Yoonbok added.
"I am Park Jimin, the cutie of the group!" Jimin said. Can't deny he's cute. "And shortie! Jimin hyung's height is so freaking short!" Jungkook teased him. After some more of Jikook craziness Taehyung said "I am Kim Taehyung, you can call me Tae and I am the quirky weird one of the group!"
"And the one and only BlankTae! We call that because his face looks like a blank expression!" Jin oppa added. "And I am also fluent in Japanese, I resided there for a while too!" Taehyung said. "That's awesome!" Areum said. "And last but not the least, I am Jeon Jungkook! The youngest one. The golden Maknae. And bunny!" Jungkook said. "Bunny?" Areum asked. Jungkook showed her his iconic bunny smile and she then said "Aww...that explains it". We went into fits again. "Looks like eomma and appa will be back very late....what should we do?" Yoonbok asked. Areum was the first one to speak up...

Yoonbok's POV
"Yoonbok, you had asked me earlier right, about the training........can we start now if it's fine for you". Areum said hesitantly. I said "sure, how about we all do it together.....along with the boys!?" She nodded. I got up frm my place and went to the basement and asked the others to come along with me slowly. They came with me and we reached the basement.........
The basement lead to soo many places. I went in one room which mentioned archery and the others followed me. Then I turned around and asked the others to take a seat. They sat on the ground including Sarang. Then I told "guys, you guys have to be extremely careful while using these weapons. I have taken archery because that is the starting level for our training. I will not go easy on you guys just Bcz we are friends, got it?" They all nodded nervously except jungkook oppa who looked all hyped up. So I handed each one of them a bow along with some gym gloves so they don't hurt their hands......then I told them "first we will be practicing the basics of archery. So we will start training without an arrow. We will learn how to hold a bow properly first". Then I took out my bow and showed them how to hold it. "So this is how you do it". Each of them held it in their own way. I checked up on each of them and corrected them wherever they made a mistake. Then after they getting it a bit right I asked them to practice on that for a few more hours.
TIME SKIP (2 hours)

Sarang's POV
We were all so tired, Yoonbok really was strict when it came to stuff's like these. Literally we got only 10 mins rest in 3 hours. But anyways, me and Areum found it a bit difficult to get it right. But after a lot of practice we were slowly getting hold of it. Our muscles were paining so bad. It was like we will faint any minute. At last we were dispersed and we got to take rest for the next few hours of the day. I ran to a nearby seat and sat there. I was crouching in the seat with my head bend low facing the ground. After a few mins two shoes were in front of me. I looked up to see who it was. It turned out to be jimin with a bottle of water in his hand.........