[3]

THE MANDALA GANG DROVE OFF WITH THEIR BIKES IN FEAR, leaving the three middle schoolers quiet. Baji has a cocky grin on his face as he watch the bikers leave, [first name] noticed the cocky grin on her cousin's face and rolled her eyes at him, while Chifuyu was still speechless and still couldn't believe what just happened.

Chifuyu was still staring at Baji, he wanted to break the awkward silence but he doesn't know how. [first name] looked at him and said, "You alright?"

Chifuyu flinched as he looked at her, "Y-Yeah."

Then Baji turned his attention to the two, "So, Chifuyu..". Chifuyu looked at him, still in confusion, "Huh?"

Baji smiled at him and said, "You like Peyoung Yakisoba?"

Chifuyu was bewildered by the question, and the way Baji just smiled asking him that, as if nothing had happened. "W-What?! Uh.."

[first name] noticed the look on his face and smiled faintly at him, "Don't worry, he's not fooling around." she said in a calm tone as she went next to Baji. Chifuyu looked at her then back to Baji.

Baji and [first name]..the first two people that he was ever polite to. He gave them both a warm smile, "Y-Yes.."

Chifuyu

"Wow. We live in the same apartment building!" said Baji, flashing me a wide grin.

"Y-Yeah." I smiled back at him as I followed them up the stairs. I live on the 2nd floor while Baji and [first name] live on the 5th floor, and they're just 2 doors away from each other.

I watched the girl, [first name], walk next to Baji. "Say, [first name], your mom said she'll be home late and she wants you to spend the night at our place." said Baji, looking down at her.

"Yeah, I already know about that, there's no need to tell me." she said, giving him an annoyed look. She's gonna sleep at his place? They're that close?

"Hey, mind if I ask something.." I said, putting my hands inside my pockets. They both hummed as they both turned their heads to look at me. "Go for it." said Baji, grinning at me.

"Uhm..what are you guys? I'm just curious, 'cause you two seem pretty close." I said awkwardly. When we reached the 5th floor, the two stopped in front of me, making me stop too since I'm behind them. Then they both looked at me with blank faces.

I gulped. Did I offended them?

"Well, what do you think, Chifuyu? come on, take a guess.." said Baji, leaning against a wall with a grin on his face while [first name] was just staring at me.

"I-I don't know..best friends?"

The two exchanged looks, then all of the sudden Baji began laughing while [first name] was covering her mouth, controlling her laughs. "W-What? What so funny?" I asked.

"You're close, but no, we're not best friends." said Baji, as he began walking. Me and [first name] followed him. "We're much worse than that." said [first name] as she went beside me. I gave her a weird look, "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Me and that moron over there are related." She said, pointing at Baji with her thumb. No wonder they look a little alike. Baji heard, making him turn and look at her, "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A MORON?!" He yelled.

She just ignored him.

"Related? You're siblings?" I asked, lifting a brow at her. She shook her head, "We're cousins, but I see him more as a big brother than a cousin." She smiled.

There she goes with the faint smile again, "Oh."

"I see him as a brother because he's annoying." She added, looking away from me. I heard Baji growl and muttered, "You're annoying.."