t w o

Y/n Seo you'll find jail manageable

Y/n Seo
you'll find jail manageable. i've

been there like... once in monopoly.

••••••••••

You see, the main reason why you were so on about getting into university was only due to the result. All you wanted was a degree, it didn't matter what you majored in. Because ever since young, you were taught that once you've gotten a University degree, you're set for life. A stable job, a stable income. Whether it makes you happy did not matter, because all you wanted was to survive in this corrupt world. 

Sure your life was normal at home, normal parents with normal jobs and normal income status. Despite having a normal home life, your social life outside your zone of comfort was never average to begin with. Why? Well, congratulations to you! You were the lucky child to be born into a family with good genes. You were pretty, your dad was pretty, your mom was pretty, your pet goldfish was pretty, your maternal grandfather was pretty- You get what I mean. 

And some would ask, isn't that a good thing? Heck, your whole family tree could be models if they wanted due to how amazing they look. But that was also why youe social circle was non existent. That was all the public ever seemed to say.

"My, look how pretty she is! She could model for the Huang fashion line even without auditioning!"

"With her looks, she's most likely a trainee, man I'm jealous,"

"Tch, please... the only good trait about her is her pretty face. She's most probably a snob and a cheater, don't trust people like her,"

And those were only a portion of what people had to say about you. Assumptions, assumptions, and more assumptions. It seems that to them, a pretty face was the only personality trait you had. Was that true? You didn't know the answer either. But over the years, you had grown accustomed and indifferent towards their rumours. They were merely just empty words from the public.

Growning from a humble home, you were quick to learn that  you would get no where in life with just a nice face. From the early years of your life, you'd been educated that in order to survive in life what you essential was...no not food, water, nor oxygen but money.